Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

There were definitely no tap-outs on WWF/WCW TV, pre-Shamrock. Probably the UFC's biggest influence on American wrestling, ironically. It was pretty much exclusively a nod of the head or verbal surrender beforehand.

Thats the closest I've found to a pre shamrock tap out.

It looks more like a 'sonnen' tap out though.

Tee hee. The choice of recipient of that sharp shooter is particularly apt in this thread :)

you know something I'd really like to see, a match from the wrestlers point of view. I'm not meaning make it someones gimmick or into an angle or whatever, just a one time thing and put it on WWE.com or something.

I'm not sure how they'd do it, but I was thinking along the lines of having a camera on a pair of goggles like what Edgar Davids used to wear, just so we can see what a wrestler can see as they are in a match

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/News/Pool-...-girls-foot.htm

This has melted my mind. Thought the names were a coincidence (a big one as Athena isn't exactly a common name) but that definetly IS Martha Hart in the photo isn't it?

ADDITION : Just read more if it, it is her. Quite common knowledge that they moved to England apparently.

Edited by The Dart