Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

It's got to be better then what he's rocking right now, stubble and a skinhead might be dime-a-dozen but at least it's got pedigree at the top level. It takes a special person to wear a scruffy beard and not look distinctly midcard.

Daniel Bryan's look is really dragging him back, too.

Back to Axel, though. His promo was fucking shite on Smackdown. He needs to learn what to do with his hands, he was doing 'smug politician hands', and his smile makes him look like he needs winding. He could do with not saying his name as much. Oh, and his one handed neck breaker is beyond awful.

Oh dear, that wasn't very positive.

• Paid Members
This comes up on here every so often, but there's no reason for Sting to look THAT shit, is there? If his physique has gone to pot, they could get an outfit made up that covers it. With the T-shirt and stuff now, it looks like he just can't be arsed. It's been years now since he's felt like getting his tits out and he probably won't do again, so just bite the bullet and do him some new ring gear.

The early 'Crow' gimmick outfits covered his whole upper body, IIRC. By that I mean they were cut like a sleeveless t-shirt rather than the current singlet cut he has now. He should definitely consider digging those out again.

Or, have some new ones made with those "pads" on like he has on the tights. If you don't have real muscle anymore, get some fake ones sewn into your gear.

I've not been on it in years but WWE.com is an awfully snide read. Here's their chat on Harvey Wippleman, nothing offensive about him but practically buries everyone they hired for him to manage.

His clients weren

On Superstars this week, the Usos played the heels (When did this happen? Is this new?) and they kept cutting the sound throughout their match as if they were trying to censor something, but I couldn't tell what. Does anyone know what happened? Also, they had a new theme tune, but it's terrible and is very indicative of how rotten Superstars is these days.

They weren't really heels in the match though, they were just teamed up with the Bellas - they were still yelling "Us" to the crowd and whatnot. It seemed like there was going to be some love interest deal between Naomi and one of the Usos, but that could easily be dropped by the next episode.

They weren't really heels in the match though, they were just teamed up with the Bellas - they were still yelling "Us" to the crowd and whatnot. It seemed like there was going to be some love interest deal between Naomi and one of the Usos, but that could easily be dropped by the next episode.

I've only watched a few minutes of it on YouTube, but the one Uso constantly leering at Naomi seemed pretty heelish. And mental, when Cameron's there.

I've only watched a few minutes of it on YouTube, but the one Uso constantly leering at Naomi seemed pretty heelish. And mental, when Cameron's there.

Ah I didn't pay too much attention to the match, just afterwards Naomi seemed upset that one of the Uso's got beat. And yeah, Cameron's *right* there.

On Superstars this week, the Usos played the heels (When did this happen? Is this new?) and they kept cutting the sound throughout their match as if they were trying to censor something, but I couldn't tell what. Does anyone know what happened? Also, they had a new theme tune, but it's terrible and is very indicative of how rotten Superstars is these days.

This week's Superstars sounds pretty good.

The Usos are at the level of like Alicia Fox and the Colons in that they switch between heel and face depending on whoever they are facing. Stupid really.

Never happened with The Usos before and there was a storyline purpose to it. Primo and Epico have never been in that position that I can think of. Stupid statement.

I'll give you Alicia Fox though.