Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
He puts significantly less juice into the gimmick from when he first started too. I remember we all threw babies in the air for the "SORRYBOUTTHAT", "SHEYYYYAH!!!!" and the like when he got started. Unusually for a character like this one, the character was actually more fleshed out on night one and has regressed ever since. But yeah, the Tensai team felt like an instant hit. It's been more than seven years since both Too Cool and the Hip Hop Hippo. Let's get a proper Dancing Disasters on the go.

They need to go all Flight of The Conchords and have The Hip-Hop-opotamus and The Rhyming-ocerus, give them Natural Disasters styled outfits, and BAM a monster tag team to beat the fuck out of everyone and hold the belts forever.

Give Brodus the Earthquake splash and Tensai the Typhoon splash, and they can name it in tribute to 'Quake, after our esteemed UKFF-er:

The John Tenta Blues Explosion.

• Paid Members
Random question: What's the smallest arena the WWE have held a PPV at since say, 1997 (apart from the ECW One Night Stands)?

It's not a quiz question or anything, I'm just genuinely interested.

Ground Zero in 1997 was at the Louisville Gardens, which is 6,000 capacity. Since then, the only PPVs I can see in a venues below 10,000 are is James Brown Arena in Atlanta (December to Dismember. For full-blown WWE shows it would probably be Fully Loaded 98 which is a little over 10,000 for basketball.

Random question: What's the smallest arena the WWE have held a PPV at since say, 1997 (apart from the ECW One Night Stands)?

It's not a quiz question or anything, I'm just genuinely interested.

Ground Zero in 1997 was at the Louisville Gardens, which is 6,000 capacity. Since then, the only PPVs I can see in a venues below 10,000 are is James Brown Arena in Atlanta (December to Dismember. For full-blown WWE shows it would probably be Fully Loaded 98 which is a little over 10,000 for basketball.

Though if Lister is around you will get a quick answer in any thread :D

• Paid Members

Potential spoilers in this rant...

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

This. Fucking shit like this. I have no idea where people get this mentality. Just don't fucking buy the show if you don't like it. It's like they don't get that them sitting in their mum's back bedroom streaming PPVs online in a Colt Cabana t-shirt has no bearing on the booking. Seems like just watching shows that they enjoy is not an option. I wish I had the time and energy to sit around watching and downloading hours of television that I hate. Actually, no I don't. That's a horrible way to live.

Edited by Quentin

• Moderators
IckeDisciple says:

February 20, 2013 at 7:33 am

vince mcmahon is a 33rd degree freemason. and is part of the elite, hes also demon possessed/ satanic trash. (vince would be at the big boys table, because hes a billionare with a wrestling empire who promotes the elites agenda)

you def are the typical dumb american white trash wrasslin fan

wcw owned by eugenicist nwo elite minion ted turner had a group called the