Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

You mean like that dynamic and super duper one at the end of Raw on Monday? Yes. We're not angry 19 year olds.

Yeah that was alright but that's pretty much because the Hitman was there........

Yeah, if you're a mongo. What did Bret Hart have to do with Cena's superb delivery?

The fact that if you were in Montreal that night in the ring and on Hart's side anything you would have said would have gone over

• Moderators
You mean like that dynamic and super duper one at the end of Raw on Monday? Yes. We're not angry 19 year olds.

Yeah that was alright but that's pretty much because the Hitman was there........

Yeah, if you're a mongo. What did Bret Hart have to do with Cena's superb delivery?

The fact that if you were in Montreal that night in the ring and on Hart's side anything you would have said would have gone over

SO THAT EXPLAINS HIS GREAT DELIVERY THEN. IT'S NOW ALL SO CLEAR.

Would it have killed him to wear a cast rather than ridiculous looking brace?

2yowuv7.gif

• Paid Members
Just now I'm finding it really difficult to stomach John Cena down to a photograph below:

262871_10151033363482031_1974392828_n.jpg

He is using a life threatening illness as vehicle to make sure people get behind him as a face tonight at Night Of Champions in Boston his hometown. It makes me sick as just now I've got a gran that I love really much who is losing her fight with cancer and this just makes me really angry that a company uses a life threatening disease to make sure someone is presented in the public image as a good guy and they forget they boo John Cena as people don't like him as a wrestler.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT. Do you really believe all that shit you have just typed. You have just said that WWE/Cena are exploiting cancer for the sake of his public image when another thread that you obviously didn't check was shown that he is wearing these colors to promote Breast Cancer awareness. His brother also is fighting cancer. Fucking hell Tommi!

EDIT: Butch pretty much nailed it.

Edited by Chilli_Dog

Fair play if John himself is doing it for awareness but I still feel the corporate WWE will still use it as a vehicle to make all the fans who chant Cena Sucks to leave it alone for one night to make sure in creatives mind he gets the full 100% baby face reaction WWE want for Cena in his hometown.

• Paid Members

Is he using it to 'get himself over as a face' though? Or simply using his public platform to raise more awareness to that disease? Most people know someone who has been affected by cancer, chances are it's something Cena just feels strongly about and wants to show support or whatever to cancer sufferers. By all accounts Cena is supposed to be a really nice bloke. I find it hard to believe he's the type to use something as horrible as cancer just to ensure the fans aren't so nasty to him on a wrestling show. Think about what you're saying Tommy for fuck's sake.

Sorry about your Nan though.

EDIT - Well there you go. Didn't know Cena's brother has cancer.

Edited by wandshogun09

Its a bit ironic that Cena mocked Punk for 'borrowing someone else's colours' now he's wearing pink n black himself, but ofcourse I understand its the colour used for cancer awareness so good on them for doing it and hopefully money goes to the good cause.

Cena's brother has brain cancer, thats why its a big deal to him.

TNA did it few years ago, Im sure AJ Styles busts out white tights with a pink ribbon on it at this time of the year.

Edited by RJ Impact