Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
i mean is that unfathomable that i find it in bad taste that the WWE portrays itself as this humanitarian company when in the past they gotten to so many shady deeds like the Montreal screw job

WWE doesn't let a bloke win a wrestling match, therefore they are banned from promoting charitable acts.

You are a dunce.

You were "warned"?

Who the breasts warns people about how they'll be tagged on the UKFF?

Ha I was speaking to some dude who used to post on here who basically told me that if you have differing views you get tagged as gimmick poster or banned........but I have lurked for a while on these boards and always kind of dug it so I thought i would post and by like post number 8 i'm tagged a gimmick poster :confused:

• Paid Members
I don't think there is any right place to post such utter bollocks, really.

I have to agree. I love seeing those Make A Wish adverts, deserving children's faces lighting up when meeting their heroes. The children will no doubt love to have it shown on TV for their family and friends from school to see. How anyone can find criticism out of what is probably a child's happiest day just because the wrestler works for a billion dollar company is beyond me.

• Paid Members
Its probably Dr.No or some other twat recently banned. "Someone told me", basically means "when I posted here before", usually.

True. How often would the UKFF really come up in real life conversations? You wouldn't be on about wrestling forum etiquette down your local. Or anywhere really for that matter.

Yeah when you look at it that way I should be thankful that they don't give the likes of Cena and Punk an extra 10 minutes to cut their stale ass promos :laugh:

You've shown everyone your waterskis too early now, Fonzie.

Yeah i'm getting confused here first people saying i'm some dude who has been banned now i've jumped the shark........what the hell is going on?

does everyone one these boards get entertained by Cena's 20 minute promos?

• Moderators
You mean like that dynamic and super duper one at the end of Raw on Monday? Yes. We're not angry 19 year olds.

Yeah that was alright but that's pretty much because the Hitman was there........

Yeah, if you're a mongo. What did Bret Hart have to do with Cena's superb delivery?

Yeah HHH no selling his arm break at that boxing match a few months ago was a bit of a disgrace

You're the disgrace for "no selling" what actually happened. He was wearing a brace over his left arm.

Would it have killed him to wear a cast rather than ridiculous looking brace?