Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

I've got a bit of a roasting a few mins ago elsewhere for this but honestly I can feel for Cena I know what he is going through. We are having our family affected by cancer at the same time in our lives. I can't help but feel really cynical about the WWE office though wanting to use the backstory of Cena and his family being affected with cancer to make sure that not a single fan boos John Cena tonight in Boston that's all. I just really hope they don't go down that route. Fair enough if Cena wants to talk about it on the PPV and WWE allow it but for it to be used to get someone to be cheered I really hope it does not happen not from John Cena the man but from WWE creative.

• Paid Members

It would be great if the UKFF could do something for charity. I often hear stories about what events people would take part in if they raised X amount of money for a charity of their choosing. Maybe if we raised X amount of money for somewhere like Cancer Research, the mods could do something amazing in return like, I don't know...

Please deactivate my account. I no longer require it anymore.

I've got a bit of a roasting a few mins ago elsewhere for this but honestly I can feel for Cena I know what he is going through. We are having our family affected by cancer at the same time in our lives. I can't help but feel really cynical about the WWE office though wanting to use the backstory of Cena and his family being affected with cancer to make sure that not a single fan boos John Cena tonight in Boston that's all. I just really hope they don't go down that route. Fair enough if Cena wants to talk about it on the PPV and WWE allow it but for it to be used to get someone to be cheered I really hope it does not happen not from John Cena the man but from WWE creative.

It's okay, it's not your fault you're an idiot.

• Paid Members
Its a bit ironic that Cena mocked Punk for 'borrowing someone else's colours' now he's wearing pink n black himself, but ofcourse I understand its the colour used for cancer awareness so good on them for doing it and hopefully money goes to the good cause.

Fucking hell.

I agree with you dude......If cena cares that much about cancer let him quietly give his pay off for tonight's match to charity

Edited by Stormy Weathers

This might sound weird but is dangerously and Stormy the same person?

I'd be amazed if it wasn't the case.

just with both of them bringing up the same thing at the same time and then agreeing with each other