Most dramatic transformations.

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Owen Hart - Blue Angel, Blue Blazer, The Rocket, High Voltage

It's ok to admit you don't understand the topic.

Would anyone class these Three as Dramatic Changes?

Justin Credible - A change from the Portuguese Man O' War" who I remember taking the IC Belt from HBK to Street Clothes Wearing Hardcore Wrestler, and he trained in the Hart Dungeon. So a now and then is it a Dramatic change.

Konnan - Max Moon to a Latino Warrior to LAX. If anyone looked at Max Moon it would be a WTF moment.

Kevin Nash - From Vinnie Vegas, the very odd Gimmick Oz to Diesel to Kevin Nash

• Paid Members
Owen Hart - Blue Angel, Blue Blazer, The Rocket, High Voltage

It's ok to admit you don't understand the topic.

Justin Credible - A change from the Portuguese Man O' War" who I remember taking the IC Belt from HBK

What do you mean by this? Aldo never won the I.C did he? Did he rob the belt or something? Huh.

• Awards Moderator

Johnny 'the Bull' Stamboli to Rellik Is Killer Backwards was quite a big one. I don't know if commentary ever mentioned it, but it took me a while to figure out.

Also, this one was such a dramatic transformation, only Vince McMahon knew the truth:

hogan_682_480266a.jpg

mramerica.jpg

• Paid Members
A comparison between the WOS young David and The British Bulldog is even more shocking.

22.jpg

Rodney Bewes-lookin' boy.

dont forget how mch weight and hair) he lost after the heel turn

British-Bulldog-3[2].jpg

I don't think there's that much difference between the Davey boy of around 1991-1993 to that of 1995-97. Obviously the Hair is different but I don't think he lost a shit load of weight to the point where you would be shocked, probably no more than 15 legitimate pounds. Anyone would have a hard time maintaining the size and conditioning which he had at the start of his singles run, on one of the UK rampage tapes (91 perhaps) he looked incredible and more or less stayed that way even into some of his WCW run, which is an achievement in itself. He was still tremendously well muscled all the way through 1998,at least around 15-16 stone, which for someone with his natural frame is a lot. He was still a big fucker in 99 even when you could see his physique deteriorating, but his life was doing the same.

Being that heavily muscled with immense conditioning and low body fat levels is not only difficult, but it's also dangerous because other than the obvious Steroid use there's also thyroid drugs and a lot of other shit they take to get there.

CM Punk has had a fair few different looks, they have all been gradual like blonde hair to dark hair, a few tattoos progressed slowly into a heavy coverage, long hair to short hair etc so he never really struck me as being a guy that transformed his look overnight but these two pictures highlight this change...

cmpunk1.jpg

to this....

cmpunk2.jpg

In other Punk's appearance related news, it appears that he was at the Raw house show last night with short hair similar to the New Nexus days. Farewell to the scumbag lawyer hair.

Archived