Most dramatic transformations.

Snitsky's back acne

Been watching some old stuff on youtube and it got me thinking how different some wrestlers look throughout their careers, be it through weight gain/weight loss, a gimmick change, illness, age, surgery or whatever.

So, I figure, as everyone likes a photo thread, I'd start this for people to do a before and after, make comments etc.

Sadly, I have no idea how to post photos directly on to here so I'll start us off with one.

Boring old Matt Borne from WrestleMania I's transformation to Doink the Clown.

http://www.accelerator3359.com/Wrestling/bios/borne.html

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple that stand out for me are Smash (I think) to Repo Man, Papa Shango to Godfather - I know he was others in between but I didnt watch at that point - and APA Bradshaw to JBL just for how sudden and on air and how successful it was

If I am right has Rikishi had 3 Transformations from a headshrinker Fatu to The Sultan to Rikishi.

After he was Headshrinker Fatu he had a brief spell as socially conscious singles wrestler Fatu, warning the kids about the drugs and the gangs. The kids should have warned him about doing loads of jobs, being a shit gimmick and failing to get over...

fatu0.jpg

The biggest one I can think of is Dustin Runnels/Rhodes.

Back and forth between Dustin Runnels and Goldust then theres "The Artist Formally Known as Goldust", and Black Reign and not forgetting Seven

Damn you JM I was typing that up as you posted it.

Also, I didnt know at all about his Fatu gimmick, must of been when I was without Sky Sports for a brief period. Thanks Dirty Eddie you learn something new every day.

Raven for me, when I realised that was Johnny Polo I was stunned. Goldust was more of a WTF is Dustin Rhodes doing kinda moment. Hulk Hogan was rather dramatic as well with the black beard and new clobber. I still look at that and cant quite beileve thats my Hulkster from when I was a little Hulkamaniac.

Archived