Most dramatic transformations.

Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members

What I love about Godfather is that all his most famous gimmicks are inspired by points in his life. I think his Mam was big into voodoo or something, so they made him Papa Shango. He was living in vegas and was big into the original UFC when it first was created, so he became Kama. And when he left the WWE in 96, he'd became a manager of a strip club and would hook all the wrestlers up with pussy when they were in town. This was supposedly inspiration for the Godfather character.

His shoot interview is great. He really doesn't care. A proper success story I feel. Every answer is to the tone of "they asked me to do it, so I did it" and "wrestling has never been my main source of income". He likes everyone, everyone likes him and he's making big money in Vegas at the minute. A cool bloke. He still hangs out with the Undertaker when he's in town for UFC events as well.

Reading Power Slam the other day, it said he was set to return as Papa Shango in 97. I vaguely remember an article in the "Shawn with his cock out" issue of Raw Magazine in late 97 of him talking about this. He was also the original choice for Kane as well. He's got a interesting career.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
What I love about Godfather is that all his most famous gimmicks are inspired by points in his life. I think his Mam was big into voodoo or something, so they made him Papa Shango. He was living in vegas and was big into the original UFC when it first was created, so he became Kama. And when he left the WWE in 96, he'd became a manager of a strip club and would hook all the wrestlers up with pussy when they were in town. This was supposedly inspiration for the Godfather character.

His shoot interview is great. He really doesn't care. A proper success story I feel. Every answer is to the tone of "they asked me to do it, so I did it" and "wrestling has never been my main source of income". He likes everyone, everyone likes him and he's making big money in Vegas at the minute. A cool bloke. He still hangs out with the Undertaker when he's in town for UFC events as well.

Reading Power Slam the other day, it said he was set to return as Papa Shango in 97. I vaguely remember an article in the "Shawn with his cock out" issue of Raw Magazine in late 97 of him talking about this. He was also the original choice for Kane as well. He's got a interesting career.

He definitely seems like an ultra-cool cat. I was all ready to ask but then you seemingly answered it in the final sentance, i haven't seen his shoot...but i thought he was dubbed to be the original Undertaker?

I don't really want to post pics of him because he's fucking vile but Blue Meanies transformations were pretty dramatic.

• Paid Members

It's one of my fav shoots. Genuinely seems to have loved the biz and barely has a bad thing to say. I went through a phase of listening to mp3 shoots on my travel to work and I remember having a 'no fucking way' big smile moment when he mentioned about being the possible dude for Kane, to the point that he had a couple of meetings with vince about it.

I'm quite sure that the Kama gimmick was his least fav too.

Obviously a pic of the goodfather wasn't needed as we knew who it was, but it fairness, I couldn't believe he turned to join RTC at the time.

I don't really want to post pics of him because he's fucking vile but Blue Meanies transformations were pretty dramatic.

Definitely.

Along similar lines, Mr Hughes when he was with Jericho. Fortunately he still had the mean gurn.

Archived