Most dramatic transformations.

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was a horrible injury, what happened to him did he quit wrestling?

IIRC he was let go because of a painkiller addiction, then he returned as the masked member of the SES. Then he got injured again, and the SES ended. I think he currently works as a trainer in FCW

IIRC he was let go because of a painkiller addiction, then he returned as the masked member of the SES. Then he got injured again, and the SES ended. I think he currently works as a trainer in FCW

his face was mangled suppose the painkiller addiction stemmed from the accident

his face was mangled suppose the painkiller addiction stemmed from the accident

Actually he was addicted before - this injury happened during the MNM reunion-run. When Nitro was sent to Raw after they split it was because Mercury was serving a suspension for wellness

At least i think so. My memory is a wee bit hazy

• Paid Members

I think the injury was actually on his first night back after suspension. I remember him being quite bump-happy in the match and thought it was because he was trying to make a good impression, hence the "not putting your hands up to protect yourself from the incoming ladder".

I think the injury was actually on his first night back after suspension. I remember him being quite bump-happy in the match and thought it was because he was trying to make a good impression, hence the "not putting your hands up to protect yourself from the incoming ladder".

It wasn't, because December to Dismember happened first, and that had the Hardyz vs 'One Night Only' return of MNM

I can't believe it's taken until page 9 of this thread to see the Papa Shango - Kama - Godfather transformation. That's a great shout- perfect example for the thread topic.

I said it on the third post, albeit without pictures

Archived