Most dramatic transformations.

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I posted this the other day, but it fits in here better. Sami Callihan's transformation from flabby Chris Farley lookalike into toned wrestler...

Sami-BeforeANDAfter.jpg

Also, Ron Simmons going from college-athlete/football guy to the bizarre gladiator/aztec warrior thing he had going on when he turned up (without his tash) in the WWF...

ron-simmons-05.jpg

He had looked quite the bad-ass in WCW, but looked like a right moron with his shiny blue hat on.

• Paid Members

I don't know if this is quite the same, but Bruiser Brody's general transformation from scholar/US Football player into the instantly recognisable appearance which was more or less the same when he got into the business as it was the day he died.... was quite shocking to me when I first saw the photos in Larry Matysik's book.

frankgoodsihteamhs.jpg

Bruiser_Brody.jpg

2rr06jl.jpg

936b7cc89fbruiserbrody.jpg

Husss.

Goldust is the obvious one - if it wasn't for Powerslam at the time, I'm not sure I'd have recognised Dustin Rhodes at all. Another that comes to mind every time I watch TNA is how different Kurt Angle looks now compared with how he did when he started with the WWF.

Goldust is the obvious one - if it wasn't for Powerslam at the time, I'm not sure I'd have recognised Dustin Rhodes at all. Another that comes to mind every time I watch TNA is how different Kurt Angle looks now compared with how he did when he started with the WWF.

I recall I didn't realise it was Dustin at all while the Goldust vignettes were running, then he pulled the wig of at the start of his first match and I went "Oh. It's Dustin Rhodes".

• Paid Members
Alex Wright to Berlyn

Am I the only one who thought Alex Wright looked quality as Berlyn? I really thought they could have done something decent with that gimmick.

Alex Wright to Berlyn

Am I the only one who thought Alex Wright looked quality as Berlyn? I really thought they could have done something decent with that gimmick.

Nope, I nearly posted saying the same thing.

He looked cool as fuck and actually carried himself really well in the new character. It's a shame that trench-coats and black leather was seen as the clothing of choice for mentalists who shoot-up American schools. I thought The Wall was a great bodyguard too thinking back.

Archived