Butch And D-Mal's James Bond Learning Tree Thread

Devon Malcolm

That's what the Bondwrongers don't understand, The films being great fun.  An hour ago I just saw Sir Rog telling some Indians how the rupee he gave them will keep them in curry for months.  Craig would have smouldered at them.

4 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

See, that's wrong as well, me and Butch are just wasting our time here, clearly.

Moonraker is great fun. I've probably watched it more than any other Bond film. I loved it when I was a kid and I still do.

Hahaha still not having it 😀 Il take octopussy any day if the week. Moonraker is just a poor mans spy who loved me.

probably my least fav to watch is out of world is not enough, or die another day. 

Thunderball is my personal fav .... swing away 😀😀😀😀

• 3 months later...
  • Paid Members

It's old, this, but I only just happened across it and it's a good read not to mention completely correct aside from the bit where he says The Man with the Golden Gun was Roger's best because it wasn't.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/features/roger-moore-dead-james-bond-8198952.html

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

The second part of David JAson's Secret Service on More 4 is about the second world war and Secret Agents. It tells the story of Yeo-Thomas, and the influence he, as well as some other agents, had on Ian Fleming.

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Paid Members

ITV 4 (up with ITV Encore as the best channel on television) had A View to a Kill on over the weekend and I forgot how much I like it. I know it's critically derided as shite and a lot of Bond fans aren't keen either, but it's a great romp and actual fun, as opposed to many of the modern editions that leave me feeling depressed. Anything which includes the following can't be all bad:

- Roger Moore's catastrophic eye job, which makes him look like a spare from Captain Scarlet
- Grace Jones playing Grace Jones
- Christopher Walken playing mid 90's Michael Schumacher 
- Duran Duran
- A Zeppelin 

Edited by Gus Mears

• 8 months later...
  • Moderators

Look at the reviewer.

Peter_Bradshaw,_L.png?w=300&q=55&auto=fo

I'm giving this list no respect until he chnaged his mind and makes Live and Let Die number 1. Spectre at 6th? Fuck my mouth, that's a load of shite.

Edited by PowerButchi