Game of Thrones: book thread

Burchill's Buddy

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Can that black fat bloke says "I came from nothing" or "I'm the richest man in Qarth" anymore times? The Qarth scenes were a bit shite this week unlike last weeks awesome ones. Apart from that it was a brilliant episode. Bran has been very likeable and sympathetic this season, last year he was just an annoying shit.The riot scene was fantastic and terrifying, hoping to see more of the Hound in the next few episodes to flesh his character out a bit.

• Paid Members
The riot scene was fantastic and terrifying, hoping to see more of the Hound in the next few episodes to flesh his character out a bit.

Yeah, The Hound is my favourite character in the series and this week was probably his best moment so far. Loved the ease in which he picked up the would-be rapists before slicing them up good.

Also, half filled with joy and half with relief that Ramsay Snow (Roose Bolton's bastard) was mentioned for the first time. Gave a little fist pump.

• Paid Members

Also the way he said "You safe now, little bird" to Sansa was very sweet considering he had just butchered 3 men so violently and love the growing hatred he clearly has for Joffrey (who was magnificent this week).

• Paid Members

I really like that, thats actually my favourite Jaime quote and second favourite Jaime related thing after a certain punch he throws in one of the books. If I had stumbled upon that on the web, I'd take it as my sig for a bit.

you can. i made it for my facebook cover :)and i agree with air raid about jamie, at the start of series 1 after what he did i didn't like him but more than halfway into the season i realized he is one of the best characters and just brilliant. a friend of mine thinks i'm crazy for loving him and i try to explain to her that jamie is a product of cersi, just like joffrey, jamie only really cares about his family and could give a shit less about the politics of ruling the kingdoms. jamie just fell in love with the wrong woman and she uses him as her pawn.

W5ygQ.gifenjoyed the last one. Jofferey getting shit and a slap in the face is immensly satisfying. jon's new friend is quite the fitty and we got to see a lot of osha which should please everyone in their special places

• Paid Members

I quite like that they've missed out the battle scenes so far, there's already enough to try and fit into 10 hours without using up all the budget watching nameless Starks and Lannisters killing each other across the riverlands. Especially as none of that stuff at all is shown in the books so it'd all be extra stuff to add onto what is already there. On the other hand I would quite liked to have seen Theon and his ironmen sneaking into Winterfell rather than just have them be there at the start of the last episode.

Archived