Worst show you've attended?

OhPieceOfCandy

The FWA show in Wolverhampton with that Patrick fucking Lennon promo.Just brain meltingly dreadful in every fucking way. It could have been a good show but it wasn't, it was shocking.

I really enjoyed how the crowd chanted over it and really shit all over that video. I also attended the Wrexham nightclub show, it wasnt too bad just no crowd.I would rather watch good wrestling with 20 people than shit with 200 people. The tribute shows are the ones that get me! Fake Sting and Undertaker? Rai Misterio Jr? WTF?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I have seen some shite in my time, but the worst was a BRAWL show in Corby. MTX, The Murderers, Titan XG-1 and his tag partner whose name has thankfully left me. Imagine if Shawn Michaels had never been to the gym in his life, or had a wash, in his life. Pleather, kickpads, and Asda own brand trainers everywhere. Sat in the middle of this steaming pile of chav dog shit was Tracy Smothers and Chris Hamrick, who looked pissed off beyond belief. I have seen some bad since then (MCW deserve a mention) but never anything worse. When I criticised the BRAWL show on here Titan XG-1 offered to fight me "For Real" and also offered me a "Legit" Masterlock challenge. I declined of course, and not because I am a keyboard warrior, but because I doubted his ability to apply the Masterlock correctlyHopefully I wont see such shite again

• Paid Members

I have seen some shite in my time, but the worst was a BRAWL show in Corby. MTX, The Murderers, Titan XG-1 and his tag partner whose name has thankfully left me. Imagine if Shawn Michaels had never been to the gym in his life, or had a wash, in his life. Pleather, kickpads, and Asda own brand trainers everywhere. Sat in the middle of this steaming pile of chav dog shit was Tracy Smothers and Chris Hamrick, who looked pissed off beyond belief. I have seen some bad since then (MCW deserve a mention) but never anything worse. When I criticised the BRAWL show on here Titan XG-1 offered to fight me "For Real" and also offered me a "Legit" Masterlock challenge. I declined of course, and not because I am a keyboard warrior, but because I doubted his ability to apply the Masterlock correctlyHopefully I wont see such shite again

I love "come and fight me" challenges from shitarses. Lexon offered to shoot stinkface someone with his big fat arse once.

It was made worse by the fact I spent 30 quid on a ticket and I couldn't even have a drink since I had to drive home.

Are all MMA shows this extortionately priced? I've seen posters here and there and been pretty stunned by how much they charge in comparison to wrestling.
I went to a show in Aberdeen, had 4 amateur bouts, 4 semi pro bouts, and 2 pro bouts,was

My worst experience was at a show at Manchester Velodrome a few years ago - an interesting venue for a wrestling show. I can't remember the name of his promotion but it was The Guvnor's show and had some of the most awful matches I've ever seen in it. Even so there were one or two names on the card including a tag match between the Pitbulls and Drew Mcdonald and James Wallace. On the way back to the changing rooms post match, Drew got stopped by a woman in the crowd who said words to the effect of "tell your mate he's got a lovely bum" referring to Wallace. Drew wasn't impressed and alledgedly told the woman to f**k off followed by a few choice words. Think I left right about then....

• Paid Members

Hes probably the guy that sent me this the day after I joined the forum and said I had been to a Brawl show and it was a bit shit

Hello there, just a quick message to give you some advice. I wouldn't sign up to a fan forum just to bad mouth people if i were you, especially people that you work with. Since you signed up to the forum you have done nothing but bad mouth several members of a certain locker room which i am quite close to. With thanks to a friend of mine who helps control the UKFF, i have found out some interesting things about your real identity which im sure would be of some interest to the people that you have bad mouthed. PM me back to discuss this matter further and please cut the bullshit out whilst speaking with me.

followed just after by this

Got the wrong username, please ignore the last message

I am yet to find out the sinister truth that he knows about meGod there was some shit in BRAWL, Lucian i think was one guys name who came down with a little guy in a monk costume, Shabazz who somehow ended up on the undercard of one of the Alex Shane cards, Titan who Lion just gave the perfect description of. Does anyone that worked for BRAWL still wrestle?

It was made worse by the fact I spent 30 quid on a ticket and I couldn't even have a drink since I had to drive home.

Are all MMA shows this extortionately priced? I've seen posters here and there and been pretty stunned by how much they charge in comparison to wrestling.
I went to a show in Aberdeen, had 4 amateur bouts, 4 semi pro bouts, and 2 pro bouts,was

• Paid Members

God there was some shit in BRAWL, Lucian i think was one guys name who came down with a little guy in a monk costume, Shabazz who somehow ended up on the undercard of one of the Alex Shane cards, Titan who Lion just gave the perfect description of. Does anyone that worked for BRAWL still wrestle?

Like any shows in the Midlands, there's always a couple of decent guys mixed in to elevate a show. I was at one of Jamie Worthing's shows (remember him?), and as a show, it was badly advertised, booked and run, and had some fucking abysmal matches, but we did get El Ligero and Rob Hunter, Iceman and some German fella, and a main event four way where three of the guys didn't stink, so I didn't come away too dissappointed. Was it Titan that broke Cameron Knight's neck, or am I mixing him up with some other tall spacker?

• Paid Members

The FWA show in Wolverhampton with that Patrick fucking Lennon promo.Just brain meltingly dreadful in every fucking way. It could have been a good show but it wasn't, it was shocking.

I really enjoyed how the crowd chanted over it and really shit all over that video.
The crowd shitting all over that video was a highlight, but it was a duff show top to bottom.At least the small show in a leisure centre with people you've never heard of I expect it to be a bit ropey.We did get a cage match though, which was interesting.

Archived