RuleOne answers all your belt related questions

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
New version of the NWA world belt? Last time I saw it, it was a replica of the old dome belt with a red strap and looked reasonably attractive for me. Have they dome a complete redesign since then?

Its the same design as the old school NWA belt, back on a black strap (red strap was an anniversary belt used for one year only a few years ago), although now has a fancy name plate at the bottm.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
I'm still undecided about the new version though.

New version of the NWA world belt? Last time I saw it, it was a replica of the old dome belt with a red strap and looked reasonably attractive for me. Have they dome a complete redesign since then?

I'm resisting the urge to put up a picture of Bull Ramos with the ugliest looking title of all time.

Reading the posts before this one, I actually thought

Once I've had a wash and taken the dog out, I'll come back on here and post some shite. A few people will probably say there's nowt wrong with them but I'll try and explain the "what what" about them.

@Lister: The original is probably knocking around WWE HQ somewhere, I believe Andre got one too. Another on white leather was donated to Planet Hollywood too, I posted the picture on here a while back.

The new NWA World Heavyweight title was made by All Star Championship Belts:

DG-15.jpg

They also have made belts for AAA, various NWA promotions and the current lot ROH uses.

First up - Current NWA World Womens title.

rbif54.jpg

Aside from being poorly designed and etched, (Plates were made in Pakistan.) it is massively oversized to the point of ridiculousness and overshadows the champion themself and anything around it. The current champion, Tasha Simone is a nut job and blades in front of crowds of around 50 to prove her worth as champion.

000-Tash-brian-Reese.jpg

If anything what would people like to see?

at risk of being very self indulgent I include a clip of the North East Wrestling Society belt, I always like an excuse to show this off, hopefully you will all see why although I know not everyone loves the design

brit_belt_close_up.jpg

at risk of being very self indulgent I include a clip of the North East Wrestling Society belt, I always like an excuse to show this off, hopefully you will all see why although I know not everyone loves the design

Could be better, could be worse. You got that from Championship Gold in Australia? Who did you deal with Darren or Jason?

dealt with Darren, very easy to deal with, good value for money I felt, paying less was for inferior belts and if I wanted better the price jumped up considerably anywhere else

First up - Current NWA World Womens title.

rbif54.jpg

Aside from being poorly designed and etched, (Plates were made in Pakistan.) it is massively oversized to the point of ridiculousness and overshadows the champion themself and anything around it. The current champion, Tasha Simone is a nut job and blades in front of crowds of around 50 to prove her worth as champion.

000-Tash-brian-Reese.jpg

If anything what would people like to see?

Looks like Teddy Long and Samuel L Jackson's long lost brother!

dealt with Darren, very easy to deal with, good value for money I felt, paying less was for inferior belts and if I wanted better the price jumped up considerably anywhere else

It is what it is, if you're happy with it and you got what you wanted then that's all what matters. Darren delivers a half decent product but I feel his belts are a little overpriced for what they are. His earlier belts were pretty awful (See Khemicals Dual Nations title.) and despite his clean tooling, the leather straps aren't of the best quality.

In this game you get what you pay for, please don't take it as a knock on your belt.

Archived