Post a pic('s) of your pet thread

ajmcstyles

16 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Nice that he made you a thank you card though.

He did, bless him.

13 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

The wire, thank you card, learn Japanese, empty bottle of vinegar, Big trouble in little china.

Wonderful shelf.

And a George Harrison book and the 1st series of King Of The Hill and complete Eastbound and Down, for when Butch and Frankie come round again.

Glad I'm not the only one that was just primarily looking at Keiths shelves rather than the cat. Lovely cat though.

My ex and the kids have a cat, Jester, coming up 6 months now, who is gorgeous and has taken a shine to me (as I've always loved cats and have a bit of a weird vibe with them), and we've just found out he is a ragdoll cat which has concerned my ex as she now thinks she'll have to groom him 24/7. I'll try and pop up some pics when I can remember how.

He's started bringing 'presents' as well which is just brilliant to get texts at 1am asking if I can come and take a dead bird off the porch step (which I do obviously)

• Paid Members

You’ve resparked my fascination of other people’s vinegar storage. A lad I know had to keep his bottle of vinegar in the shed because his wife hated it that much, she didn’t want it in the house. 

Another guy I know refused to buy it, so just filled his pockets with sachets every time he went to weatherspoons etc. No idea why, but he didn’t have a particular place for them in his house, and would just reach in to his pocket, grasp a large handful of sachets and just drop them on random surfaces. Windowsill, ironing board, mantle piece, just anywhere really.

Anyway, that really is a nice looking mog. Really looks at home.

5 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

You’ve resparked my fascination of other people’s vinegar storage. A lad I know had to keep his bottle of vinegar in the shed because his wife hated it that much, she didn’t want it in the house. 

Another guy I know refused to buy it, so just filled his pockets with sachets every time he went to weatherspoons etc. No idea why, but he didn’t have a particular place for them in his house, and would just reach in to his pocket, grasp a large handful of sachets and just drop them on random surfaces. Windowsill, ironing board, mantle piece, just anywhere really.

Anyway, that really is a nice looking mog. Really looks at home.

Not to hijack the thread, but thanks to the Morrisons cafe, I haven't bought sauces, vinegar, salt or pepper for months. Never underestimate the willingness of kids to stuff their pockets with the things :)

• Paid Members

Firstly, sorry none of these are mine but they need to be shared for those who haven’t seen them. 

Photographer Hisakata Hiroyuki has been taking photos of cats in battle stance. Some of these are amazing.

2 of my favourites:

For more:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/metro.co.uk/2017/10/28/photographer-captures-cats-in-their-ultimate-ninja-state-7032780/amp/

A220469E-C275-48C3-A059-DB649344F6FC.jpeg

924AADB0-56D7-4552-88F5-48CCD1C91D89.jpeg

• Awards Moderator

I haven't had a pet in over 20 years. I joined the rat race (ho ho) last week by getting gerbils for my daughter. 20171030_233136.thumb.jpg.43075db88bd117f6c0b8321a0521255e.jpgFB_IMG_1509406161800.jpg.273c641b95448318c132ccd6638d7c0c.jpg

Dance-mad girl has named them Darcey and Bussell. I've never kept rodents before and I'm amazed how much character they have. Darcey is always exploring yet skittish around people, but Bussell stays in her house unless a human hand appears. I can watch them for hours. 

• Moderators

Rodents are great pets, I used to have a couple of fancy rats. Emmaunelle and Gemser. I've known people to walk their fancy rats, in fact. Massively social and loving. Their life expectancy is a heart breaker though.