Post a pic('s) of your pet thread

ajmcstyles

These are my two, a pair of lop ear rabbits, hanging out in a cardboard box and denying me entry. We got Dusty in October 2015, and then Bailey followed a year ago since Dusty was lonely and needed some female companionship. She had an horrendous story where she had been severely neglected by her previous owners and left in a small cage with another rabbit. Neither were neutered, and so the inevitable happened and there were bunny babies. Her partner and one of the children died, and she was stained with urine from living in a cage that had never been cleaned out. The stains disappeared within a few weeks once she'd shed the old fur and when Dusty isn't being a grumpy little bastard or destroying things around the flat, we get on marvellously.

My one condition was that I was allowed to give them new names. Dusty's previous name was Prince which was ridiculous, and so he became Dusty. If you ask Magic Mark Adams from various UK companies, Bailey is named after Sam Bailey but it's mainly because my girlfriend didn't like the spelling of Bayley.

19961614_10159183153040624_5492852850054