Post a pic('s) of your pet thread

ajmcstyles

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Really Big Shoe said:

Great photo. Rocket does look like a partial Maine Coon with the tufty ears and big tail which are their trademark. They also like to make chirping type noises. 

If they are 6 months and it's a full Maine Coon they can potentially grow big. I think their growth period ends at about 3-4 years. 

A lad I know has two... both around 6, they are bloody massive. Incredibly handsome breed.

• Paid Members

IMG_8140.thumb.png.f4681dc7a6fc0fd6f369907422c08d65.png

Don't remember if I've said before, but Manny is a Turkish Van cat, which both makes him look quite unique, and also means that he looks identical to about half of the Turkish Van Cats I've ever seen. Also means he's a megabeast of 17-19lbs (haven't weighed him in a good while).

Edited by Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members

I'm living vicariously through a dog owned by the same friend who owns Stella (who I posted a picture of a few pages back). My heart melted when I got sent this picture of Tiggy: 

DOG.png

If anyone is interested, Tiggy does have an Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/une_petit_sausage_/?hl=en 

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

If I could upvote that more than once I would. What a lovely little dog!

I know I probably mention this every time I post in here, but this thread really is so frequently a highlight of my day. Never fails to make me smile seeing lovely pets. 

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

It’s gorgeous @Nexus, those ears, tail and general coat are awesome.

Sorry if I’ve missed it previously, Is it partial or fully from the Maine Coon breed?

He's fully maine coone - met both the parents and his dad was an absolute giant. 

He's getting his nuts chopped on Friday so that'll be fun.