Post a pic('s) of your pet thread

ajmcstyles

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, Really Big Shoe said:

What Margot is doing is a classic sign of a Cat being removed from their Mother too early. They are essentially doing the sucking because they are physiologically still in "kitten mode" and the sucking and "kneading" is because they still want their Mothers milk. This would also explain the clinging to you.

One person’s “removed” is another person’s “mother died of anemia a week after she was born and her owners’ couldn’t cope with a litter on their schedule so asked for people to adopt the kittens”

18 minutes ago, Sergio Mendacious said:

One person’s “removed” is another person’s “mother died of anemia a week after she was born and her owners’ couldn’t cope with a litter on their schedule so asked for people to adopt the kittens”

That wasn't a dig at you, I should have asked the backstory first. There was no malice behind what I said either just that Cats behave that way when they are away from their Mother too soon. They ideally need two months or so to learn from the Mother Cat. That you essentially hand reared the Cat is great and its sad the Margots mother passed due to anaemia. If I've caused offensive with my misreading of the situation I apologise. 

• 3 weeks later...