NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members

"So those brisco guys seem pretty good. Should we bring them in?"

"Yeah, that's a good idea, they seem to be working well"

--Brisco #1 threatens to shoot queers on twitter or something ---

"f--- it, let's stick the gimmick on two guys and have them drink barbecue sauce. Same diff"

Seconded. There just seems so little about him that is interesting. Just a horribly generic wrestler. If I thought of a wrestler it would be a guy with long greasy hair, a semi-decent physique and a bland trunks.

• Paid Members

Bo Dallas is just terrible. Absolutely terrible.

On the flip side of this, I thought Big E Langston was brilliant in the contract signing segment this week. He has excellent timing at little things like facial expressions.

Agree with the Bo Dallas dislike. Don't understand why WWE are reported to be so high on him apart from his family links perhaps. Just reminds me of a Smeagol transitioning into Gollum.

I reckon he could be great as a smiley, disingenuous heel, who acts as a complete babyface.He seemed to show traits of that in an interview with Adrian Neville last week I thought.

• Paid Members

Tony Dawson had it right this week - "The Fighting Pride of Norwich, England" :thumbsup: With a bit of coaching from Regal, he's nearly got the pronunciation of Norwich right. Byron Saxton, however...

• Paid Members

You should be very proud Ricky, Paige is doing so well out there. It looks like she could be the next big thing in the Divas division.NXT was solid once again this week. Everyone should check out the rematch between Sami Zayn and Cesaro. Sami is so much fun as the plucky babyface. His look is somewhat unconventional, but his physique has really improved and I don't think he would look out of place on Raw.The finish to the main event was horrible, looked like they botched it. Result was pretty predictable, Big E should have moved on from NXT ages ago considering he's been on the main roster for months. Bo could be a fun heel champion.

In googling Sami Zayn, I've just seen he had a match with Evan Bourne at the end of March! Was that on the NXT show or was it a dark/live event match? I didn't think Bourne was ring-ready yet.

Pretty sure it was an NXT live event, it definitely wasn't tv.