NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

But then, I'm sure I remember reading that like Joe and Rhyno she's been specifically signed for NXT and they aren't planning to ever move her up. Seems a shame if true. She's incredible. One of those few instances where someone comes from Japan and actually lives up to the hype.

Where did you read this? I can't see any logic in not moving Joe up to the main roster. Rhyno's completely understandable. Asuka has as much potential to become a bona fide star as anyone I can remember in the past 10 years, male or female. Her vs Sasha Banks would be a great PPV headliner in the future, and would be fantastic PR for WWE. 

• Paid Members

But then, I'm sure I remember reading that like Joe and Rhyno she's been specifically signed for NXT and they aren't planning to ever move her up. Seems a shame if true. She's incredible. One of those few instances where someone comes from Japan and actually lives up to the hype.

Where did you read this?

I think Meltzer either put it in the Observer or spoke about it on the audio shows.

• Paid Members

Where did you read this?

I think Meltzer either put it in the Observer or spoke about it on the audio shows.

I didn't think Rhyno has signed a long-term deal though, has he? Which makes sense as to why he's knocking about in NXT. Joe however, I'm pretty sure they have signed him proper. He'll probably get a call up to the main roster at some point.

I'm sure I remember reading that they signed Joe to a proper deal so that he wasn't appearing on ROH's TV show at some tapings they were doing in August. I reckon Joe could be a good shout to show up in the Royal Rumble, depending whether or not they put the NXT belt on him at the end of the year. I think he's much more likely for the rumble than Balor is, who I reckon will be the big post-Maina RAW debut

• Paid Members

You might see Joe in the Rumble, or the Andre The Giant Memorial, but he's in NXT to provide some consistent star power for tours and to be that top fella the rookies work towards. Think of him as Final Boss.

The title match intro with the spotlight on looked like the dogs Bollix, it wouldn't look out of place at a ppv.

yes, I forgot about that. Twas a great touch

• Paid Members

The title match intro with the spotlight on looked like the dogs Bollix, it wouldn't look out of place at a ppv.

*Bollocks

Did nobody else see that?

Irish slang spelling, I will not be governed by your "Queens English"

*Queen's English

You overlooked 'your', though.

Must try harder.