Monday Night Raw 27/2/12 *SPOILERS*

Daaaaaad!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just got round to watching The Rock - Cena promo. The Rock was on fire, one of the best promos I have ever seen...

How long have you been watching wrestling, two weeks?

He can't have been watching that long, there were far better promos than Rock's on this very show, let alone at least two that completely eclipsed it last week.

• Paid Members
Hmmm, here was I thinking it was a subjective thing? Clearly not. My favourite film is The Departed. Can you tell me what actually is the best movie ever?

Everyone has their own opinion, but it makes for a better discussion if you at least attempt to give your reasons for it. Otherwise you leave yourself open for ridicule.

I'll film some bald bloke talking for an hour and half about Twitter and saying fuck all of consequence, Biffington. Given your oddball standards, that'd fly to the top of your favourite films list.

But, to answer your question, Highlander.

The Rock is brilliant, he answered every one of Cena's critiques with incredible ease, granted he did talk about Twitter a bit much , but I can let that go because of his absolute tremendous rapport he has with the fans.

He is money. A fucking top drawer SUPERSTAR that blows Cena out of the water. Cena would not have became the guy he was if the Rock Hadn't pissed off to Hollywood. He makes Cena look like a second rate wannabe.

• Paid Members
The Rock is brilliant, he answered every one of Cena's critiques with incredible ease

Oh you mean this bit:-

"Duane Johnson, The Rock, Duane...Johnson. Duane Johnson, The Rock. They're....the same person. Duane Johnson....who cares?"

Yeah, he fucking aced it!

The Big Lebowski. It was voted so. I didn't think I thought it was, but the UKFF has spoken so that's that.

Awesome. I didn't enter any votes as I just had too many choices, but Lebowski would always be number one.

RAW was pretty good I thought. Enjoyed both promo segments at either end, and I am sure they are holding back on both Cena and Rock's promos until the later stages of the build-up, so I wasn't too disappointing.

Eve is rubbish.

It's a bloody shame that Ziggler hasn't got more going on leading to Mania. I suppose there is plenty of time but he's had a blinding 12 months and deserves something good.

The Rock is brilliant, he answered every one of Cena's critiques with incredible ease

"Duane Johnson, The Rock, Duane...Johnson. Duane Johnson, The Rock. They're....the same person. Duane Johnson....who cares?"

Dwayne, It's Dwayne Johnson, you being the resident movie buff should have known that. Did you not see The Tooth Fairy? Claudia Winkleman you are not. I'm disappointed.

• Paid Members

Dwayne, It's Dwayne Johnson, you being the resident movie buff should have known that. Did you not see The Tooth Fairy? Claudia Winkleman you are not. I'm disappointed.

Ahh, sorry, wrong Duane/Dwayne, I was thinking of someone else who was recently popular on here.

Archived