WWE Wrestlemania XXVIII Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flo Rida 'Wild Onces' and 'Good Feeling' have been in the top charts for weeks, it's impossible to not hear these tunes on the radio and out in town. MGK was in the chart for a while with 'Invincible'.

Never ever heard of Maria though, who cares anyway :)

Flo Rida 'Wild Onces' and 'Good Feeling' have been in the top charts for weeks, it's impossible to not hear these tunes on the radio and out in town. MGK was in the chart for a while with 'Invincible'.

Never ever heard of Maria though, who cares anyway :)

Not everyone listens to chart music or mainstream radio though. I'd never heard of either group before WWE started using them. Sound like a pile O shite too, so I'll continue to ignore them.

I think that Menounos woman is some type of TV host, probably daytime drivel. She's very tasty though, and was reasonable at the old wrestling lark last time, so I'm happy to see her wrestling, certainly more so than that ropey as fuck Snookie we got last year.

• Paid Members

Maria Menounos cant possibly be worse than the divas usually are. Thats whats great about it. You could stick Liz from Corrie in a Divas match and the quality control is so low for these matches, she'd just blend in. Beth and Eve wrestling Maria Menounos and Kelly Kelly wont be any different. Maria might be the one carrying the work load for babyface side in this one.

Reading the latest Observer, they could be announcing the main event for next years WrestleMania the night after Raw again. Possibly involving Steve Austin or Brock Lesnar facing the Undertaker. Or neither could happen and we get bugger all, but it is interesting that they are batting the idea around to bring Stone Cold back for a match.

Interesting note, if you type in "WrestleMania 28" into google, the biggest news is Viscera returning for Mania weekend. Which makes me think the Men on a Mission will stand tall as the event ends, standing over Cena and Rock's prone bodies.

• Paid Members
Reading the latest Observer, they could be announcing the main event for next years WrestleMania the night after Raw again. Possibly involving Steve Austin or Brock Lesnar facing the Undertaker.

Fucking hell, don't say shit like that- my hopes are going to be higher than a Waltman/Hall night out now! I honestly think they will bring in Austin for a one-off dream match against someone, it would really have to be a special one though.

• Paid Members

Hasn't The Rock already announced he's going to be appearing at next years Mania? He could be going up against The Undertaker perhaps?

Or maybe he beats Cena this year and then does the job for Cena next year?

This what I thought Rock beats Cena this year in front of a home crowd with a heelish srewjob (obviously involving Shaq) and then goes off to make movies while Cena can bury him on tv until he comes back for a rematch next year if it is a success.

When The Undertaker went 19-0 at WrestleMania last year, I really wanted The Undertaker's opponent when he went for 20-0 to be John Cena. I'd still rather have The Undertaker/John Cena instead of John Cena/The Rock at WrestleMania XXVIII. The Undertaker/John Cena has to happen sooner rather than later.

• Paid Members

My dream is for Cena/Taker at WM in the future, to have Cena turn during the match, Screwing taker over and Tapping him out as well.......That would turn him into the most hated heel of all time in my view.

But then again thats just my view. I was sort of hoping for a heel turn from him this Mania much like Austin at Mania 17, as previously mentioned in this thread i think.

Archived