Worst Ring Attire - In part or whole

tiger_rick

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

It didn't help that he got so lardy and shaved off his beard during that period as well. Also, he should never have started to wear purple/blue/red trunks. Black, white and grey. They're the colours for HHH.

• Paid Members

The pattern on it is fairly consistent with what he still wears if memory serves - he just cut it down to the trunks.This was pretty bad.6ibax0.jpg

No, no, no. With the matching boots and robe, that attire was just oozing class.

Im going to say Mickie James in TNA and her last few months in WWE.

In TNA Shes worn half of a traditional "ring attire" a few time with that black top she wears. I understand shes a country girl but still would like to see the old attire return. Saying that loved the wonderwoman attire.

Her last few months when she went from

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/48...703-319-390.jpg to http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_DCSXs5uyn-4/Swdv...7858%5B1%5D.jpg just seems a bit lazy.

I shoehorn this question in any time I can, but once again - if ANYONE can find a picture of Justin Gabriel in the Spaceman Loincloth that he wore on his first appearance on NXT I would forever be in your debt.

It was amazing/amazingly awful.

Not a pic but he has it on at the start of the video.

• Paid Members

I'll agree with the Regal and Barrett suggestions. Both seem very unfaltering, and there's something about Barrett's that look really repulsive to me some how.

Nothing will be as low as Dreamer though, surely.

I liked JJ's Aztec get up more than this

jarrett.jpg

Except for the light up jacket and hat and entrance on a horse naturally.

• Moderators
I shoehorn this question in any time I can, but once again - if ANYONE can find a picture of Justin Gabriel in the Spaceman Loincloth that he wore on his first appearance on NXT I would forever be in your debt.

It was amazing/amazingly awful.

Not a pic but he has it on at the start of the video.

Fucking awesome outfit, really wasn't it?

Thank you so much! :love:

Archived