Worst Ring Attire - In part or whole

tiger_rick

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff Jarrett's "Buck Rogers in The NWA" outfit was fucking terrible. That one pic doesn't so it justice - you need to see the full entrance gear...

here

I agree about Wade Barrett's shitty trucks as well. He looks like he forgot his PE kit and was made to do it in his pants.

• Paid Members
arach0_display_image.jpg

Good old Arachnaman.

I started watching wrestling by watching late night WCW on ITV in 1991, I didn't know who I was supposed to like so being a comic fan Arachniman seemed like the appropriate choice, unfortunately my enthusiasm wasn't met with a massive push and I soon latched on to Sting.

Good to see Arachniman again.

• Paid Members

Can't agree with the Barratt comments. I think his new garb looks much better than the standard black he was donning originally. I like the Anchor theme too.

Rey Mysterio likes to make a tradition of decorating himself up like a complete moron at WWEs big events. He's looked like a right tit or a like an actual child playing dress up at a fair few WrestleManias or Summerslams. Considering he already has a great comic book hero look already himself i've always hated how he does that at WrestleMania.

Archived