Worst Ring Attire - In part or whole

tiger_rick

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
They look very similar when partially masked, so arseholeness is not on the plate, but it's definatly Ted Petty. I've seen him in that getup before. 80% sure it was at a mexican event.

Petty vs Rollerball. That would be a dream match.

http://www.britishwrestlersreunion.com/app...hotoid=70512612

Stunned. Stunned I am. My flabber has never been so ghasted.

Did a bit of googling, and it was when Malenko and Petty teamed as the Komodo Dragons in the early 90's. Pre-ECW I think.

• Paid Members

tumblr_lljxruttu21qd8hfs.jpg

z219886373.jpg

I fucking hate the 2 stripes the Rock would wear back in '99/'00. He'd go from looking ridiculously cool with his $2000 shirts one week, to buying Addidas knock-off's from the local market the next. Horrendous.

Lesnar deserves a mention these days, not strictly attire, but he does have a massive Penis on his chest.

brock-lesnar-2.jpg

I fucking hate the 2 stripes the Rock would wear back in '99/'00. He'd go from looking ridiculously cool with his $2000 shirts one week, to buying Addidas knock-off's from the local market the next. Horrendous.

As my folks used to say to me when taking the piss out of the two liner kids;

All contenders. Kemonito hasn't had much luck with his attire like.

Anymore of that mister and I'll box your ears. Everything about that gimmick is genuis. Genius.

Also, since he's come up and it's probably not worth creating a thread jsut for him here's another genius Kemonito moment, this, ladies and gentleman, is pro wrestling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpfUcLdFujA

And yeah Richie he's still going. Although I don't think he appears quite as often now. We should have a topic about midget/mini wrestlers. Even just the other month there was the awesome moment when Octagon was attacked by Octagoncito.

Only in Mexico. Actually, worse than the teletubbies is the guy who's called Shrek but hasn't bothered to get a Shrek costume at all. There's probably been loads of crap in Monteray which woudl qualify for this thread.

Archived