Worst Ring Attire - In part or whole

tiger_rick

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They look very similar when partially masked, so arseholeness is not on the plate, but it's definatly Ted Petty. I've seen him in that getup before. 80% sure it was at a mexican event.

Petty vs Rollerball. That would be a dream match.

http://www.britishwrestlersreunion.com/app...hotoid=70512612

Stunned. Stunned I am. My flabber has never been so ghasted.

--------

Most of those were ok imo, and were almost necessary for the character or gimmick. The Dragon's in particular looked great, and the wings & shit were just for his entrance anyway. Even that garish PN News thing, it's colourful and was fine for a kiddie-friendly gimmick. The other attire he's familiar with was a lot worse imo, it was even more unflattering with the flourescent green and 'Yo baby yo' tickertape effect across it.

I tend to hate outfits that are dull and plain as opposed to o.t.t and loud. Especially when it's with guys who changed from a previous look that was good, or at least interesting. For example, Jericho, Miz, Lance Storm in WWF, Bam Bam Bigelow in WCW, DDP....

Baggy tracksuit bottoms and t-shirts are usually hideous, and fortunately they tend to be the preserve of the indies, so i won't go there. But I will give a special mention to Jack Evans and Teddy Hart for looking so terrible seeing as they've appeared in TNA.

Archived