UFC on Fox II

Adam619

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i don't know if this as been mentioned but what channel over here is this event on ?

Espn

Is this confirmed?

learn to work the google on the internet machine.

I did, and this is what I found

Google HeavyT

• Paid Members

Some good little interviews from some of the fighters on FOX 2

Rashad

Sonnen

Munoz

Bisping

I hope Sonnen beats Munoz. Nothing against Munoz but Anderson vs Chael 2 needs to happen. Chael saying he thinks the fight will never happen just makes me want to see it more.

• Paid Members
--It is extremely unlikely that C.M. Punk will be walking Chael Sonnen to the octagon on the 1/28 show in Chicago. Punk, in fact, has been told that he shouldn't even be at the show. Front Row Brian, a noted poster on message boards including ours, who broke all aspects of this story from the beginning, first noted yesterday that Punk was told by Vince McMahon that he couldn't walk Sonnen to the ring and that he didn't want him at the show. Punk also confirmed to Ariel Helwani yesterday that he would not be allowed to walk Sonnen to the ring. We contacted two people very close to the situation, one who noted that officially nothing was 100% but that they would be surprised if it happened. The other noted that Punk got the official word yesterday after pretty much being told on Monday, and described it as Vince just being in one of his moods. Punk and Sonnen had become friends, which makes sense given that Punk is a pro wrestler who overachieved from a marketing standpoint including by learning from MMA, and Sonnen is an MMA fighter who overachieved from a marketing standpoint from learning from pro wrestling. Sonnen had asked Punk to accompany him since it was in Chicago, and Punk and Sonnen both got it cleared. But when it became a news story, WWE had a change of heart.

Source: Wrestling Observer

• Paid Members

Chuffed with Sonnen vs Bisping. I wish this was the fight all along and we'd have got a good 2 months of shit talking but at least it's happening.

Throw Palhares in with Maia I say. Palhares is ready to go again so it makes sense, I've wanted to see that fight for a while now.

Archived