UFC on Fox II

Adam619

• Paid Members

yeh, it's a great nickname, im pretty sure Joe Rogan will have a few things to say about it...

oh and rumor is that Johnson's next fight is being lined to be against Mark Hunt, dunno how that works with Hunt scheduled to fight Cheick Kongo, but regardless i'd like to see it.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Big Johnson vs Hunt would be brilliant. Maybe they'll just do that whatever the result of Hunt vs Kongo.

After Saturday I rank 185 like this

1. Silva

2. Sonnen

3. Belfort

4. Munoz

5 Bisping

I could play around with 3,4 and 5 all day, I would have Weidman, Palhares and Rockhold bubbling under. 185 is fucking stacked.

You slag Jim :omg:

I agree with your top 5, although I think I'd maybe just swap Bisping and Munoz around. But like you say it's close after the top 2.

Big Johnson vs Hunt would be brilliant. Maybe they'll just do that whatever the result of Hunt vs Kongo.

1. Silva

2. Sonnen

3. Belfort

4. Munoz

5 Bisping

I could play around with 3,4 and 5 all day, I would have Weidman, Palhares and Rockhold bubbling under. 185 is fucking stacked.

You slag Jim :omg:

I agree with your top 5, although I think I'd maybe just swap Bisping and Munoz around. But like you say it's close after the top 2.

:laugh:

Funny that Belfort is tied up with Wanderlai until the Autumm, maybe they will do Munoz vs Bisping to meet the winner of Silva vs Sonnen 2, if not they could give Bisping a fight with Palhares to earn a win before getting a title shot.

1. Silva

2. Sonnen

3. Belfort

4. Munoz

5 Bisping

I'd rank Munoz and Bisping higher than Belfort. Other than that I agree for now....Munoz will be number 1 soon.

Archived