Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Would I be right in thinking that the girl he made the comment about, Joanna Rose, is the one from PCW? Who has/had her own faction featuring Chris Masters among others?

Aye she does ring announcing gigs both sides of the pond.

I've never seen any of her work, but I'm surprised an (indy) company would fly in a ring announcer across the Atlantic. Sounds like the costly 1PW way of doing things. Is she there just for the ring announcing or does she have other roles too?

No idea, must be some deal in place or well connected.

Always thought it was weird how Joanne Rose got that US gig. There must be loads of ring announcers over there that would be more than capable of doing the same job, but wouldn't require hundreds of quids worth of plane tickets to get them to the venue. It's not like she's even an especially good announcer or anything. Always think she seems a bit nervous.

Would I be right in thinking that the girl he made the comment about, Joanna Rose, is the one from PCW? Who has/had her own faction featuring Chris Masters among others?

Aye she does ring announcing gigs both sides of the pond.

I've never seen any of her work, but I'm surprised an (indy) company would fly in a ring announcer across the Atlantic. Sounds like the costly 1PW way of doing things. Is she there just for the ring announcing or does she have other roles too?

No idea, must be some deal in place or well connected.

Didn't she do an ROH show or something like that the night before the Rumble where she was one of Adam Rose's Rosebuds?

• Paid Members

Isn't/wasn't she "friends" with Apollo Crews/Uhaa Nation? I remember the picture of her sat behind the Kliq for Crews's NXT Takeover debut.

The inverted commas may be superfluous. I think she does an entirely fine job ring announcing, and seems like a lovely lady. Kudos to her if she's doing well and getting jobs overseas.

Edited by jazzygeofferz

Worked on shows with her. Stories I know happened with people I know, and things I saw her telling people she did in a bragging tone. Not judging her for it one way or the other, but it is what it is. She wants to be famous or be close to famous people very badly.

I will confess that I can't confirm a story about Papa Shango's stick.

Edited by Liam O'Rourke