Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

In news that will make Rule_One explode, kosher images of the Mystery Hogan 86 belt have surfaced. It's the ghastly thing with Hulky's face on.

3GJrzHf.jpg

Isn't it the most hideous thing you've ever seen? And fans moaned about the spinner.

The picture on it looks like the kind of photo you would put above Hogans coffin when he dies.

No idea what it is but WWE has posted a hatch on Twitter with the words Locked Away. No idea what they're teasing.

Maybe that's where they kept the Smackdown fist from the old set.  Either way I'm sure that prick Meltzer will tell everyone soon enough what's hidden inside.

• Paid Members

That Hogan belt is fucking hilarious. The picture is probably the least tasteless thing about it. Just dull plates and no colour to it.

Old Moolah got her face on the Women's belt.

WWF_Moolahs_Belt_Front1.jpg

What's was with their obession with the belt in the 80s? Hogan belt about 50 different belts during his first reign. They just couldnt get it right.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

That Hogan belt is fucking hilarious. The picture is probably the least tasteless thing about it. Just dull plates and no colour to it.

Old Moolah got her face on the Women's belt.

WWF_Moolahs_Belt_Front1.jpg

What's was with their obession with the belt in the 80s? Hogan belt about 50 different belts during his first reign. They just couldnt get it right.

That looks a bit like a plate my nan had on her mantlepiece.

• Paid Members

WrestlingNewsWorld which has been pretty accurate for me is stating Vince and Taker have had a huge falling out.

Seems Vince wanted Taker to put Shane over at Mania (which explains why he still ended up on screen) and when Taker refused Vince pulled him from the European tour which is why he didn't end up on that. Alongside that Vince has tried ringing him about working SummerSlam but Takers not returning any calls, his contract only has him working one match a year to receive his downside and he's already done that.

Until someone with more credibility posts about it to their site I can understand people being wary but it would explain some of the ways WWE have gone the last few months with the Shane on screen, Taker missing the tour etc

Last I checked (about ten years ago), that site existed only to lift and reword reports from those that made at least some fundamental attempt to earn their living through actual journalism, so I don't understand even contemplating whether they themselves are reliable or not.

Find whatever site they've taken the story from (sometimes with credit, sometimes without) and base your judgements on that.

I genuinely don't know whether the Schiavone story says more about the nature of private healthcare, the nature of the wrestling business or the nature of Schiavone himself.

Head scratcher, that one.

I imagine if Foley had the capacity to stand upright for 8 hours, he'd be following suit.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz