Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Moderators

It's a weekday morning magazine show aimed at middle aged women. Why do any of you expect that Eoin McLove figure Schofe to know or give half a shit about wrestling. He probably wanted it out of the way to talk about cakes or vaginal thrush on the phone in, as did the viewers.

It's a weekday morning magazine show aimed at middle aged women. Why do any of you expect that Eoin McLove figure Schofe to know or give half a shit about wrestling. He probably wanted it out of the way to talk about cakes or vaginal thrush on the phone in, as did the viewers.

A bit of research would have been nice. I thought the silver fox was a pro but he got shown up by Ruth big time. 

They still do a fair amount of TV stuff when they do come over. You usually get someone show up on Sky Sports News, which gave us that great moment of Rey Mysterio being gutted that Mexico didn't qualify for the Euro Cup.

The best ones were when Live & Kicking were still on on a Saturday morning. I want to say that Kevin Nash turned up on there once a little worse for were

I remember the Saturday Morning kids TV slots tended to have them now and then. I watched Chris Benoit German suplexing Stephen Mulhearn on Ministry of Mayhem back in 2005 I think it was and I was in hysterics at it. Wish it was on YouTube. SM:TV live had wrestlers every now and then too

• Paid Members

Big Breakfast was always a mainstay for WWE guys to shill upcoming stuff.

Distinctly remember Regal body slamming Johnny Vaughan into a paddling pool to close a show once, Vaughan was not amused ... everyone else was.

Yokozuna's last TV appearance was on the BB, not WWE related mind, a few days later he croaked it.

I remember when Trish and Kurt Angle were involved in one of those Chums skits with Ant & Dec on SM:TV once.  Another one I recall is The Rock and Big Show appearing on Live and Kicking and those weird noises Mr Blobby would make made The Rock crease up big time and he couldn't speak.

But I think the most random one was when Terri Runnels appeared on Richard and Judy's Channel 4 show to plug one of the Insurrextion PPVs.

I seem to recall Goldberg doing the rounds on SMTV and him, Ant and Dec all having a bit of a pop at Steve Austin for being a miserable bastard. I can't imagine Austin at his paranoid boozy early-2000s worst being mad keen on dicking about with Dane Bowers and Atomic Kitten for an episode of Chums.