Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Daniel Bryan has been making little hints to a ring return on Twitter by posting training videos and making comments. Is that not a bit daft to stir the pot so close to the Rumble?

Depends what he's after. If he wants released so he can go and do head drops abroad and in the minor leagues, then riling up the smellies to boo the Rumble again might expedite things.

It's like last year on that snowed off Raw when he was lobbying to be put in the Mania main event on the sly. He's a canny self-promoter, but I'd be genuinely pissed off if I was Roman or Vince.

Eh?  Unless I've missed something, wasn't that a storyline?

If this is true & daniel bryan is about to get let go wwe have seriously dropped a bollock on that one.

Thinking about it this could be one of the reasons they have signed the new japan possie and AJ.

http://sports-kings.com/ringkings/wwe-official-leaks-popular-superstars-contract-information/

• Paid Members

Fuck me, might as well have been rajah.com. That's a proper deadline day source right there.

Thinking about it this could be one of the reasons they have signed the new japan possie and AJ.

Why?

Edited by PunkStep

If this is true & daniel bryan is about to get let go wwe have seriously dropped a bollock on that one.

How?

I just think with d-bryan they didn't use him to his full potential, they have constantly held back and waited to pull the trigger and each time they have just been too late.

If your a fan of his work you know he can work safe matches without taking roh bumps and still be by far the best/most over guy on the card.

p.s There is other sorces popping up with the news now. (that wasn't just aimed at you)

• Paid Members

They're all copy and pasting it from the same daft source you're getting it from. WWE have denied it. They were never just releasing one of their top stars so he could go and work elsewhere.

This story is in the same place it's always been. Their doctor says he can't wrestle and Bryan says he has one of the top doctors in the field who disagrees. Until there's new testing done, it's a non-starter.

Edited by Benno