Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Observer on Del Rey:

WWE signed Sara Del Rey this week. The former indy wrestling and Ring of Honor star will likely be heading to developmental. According to one source, this is WWE's answer to the problem of employing swimsuit models who end up getting frustrated and walking out of the company (Kelly Kelly, Bella Twins, Maryse, Maxine, etc.). It is also believed that she will assist in training some of the girls. She has a different look than WWE usually employs, but she's a great worker and has a lot of experience. At one point in ROH and elsewhere she managed Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli, both of whom are now under WWE contract.

on Flair:

Ric Flair's first post-TNA appearance will be as the Master of Ceremonies for the next Gathering of the Juggalos event from August 8th through 12th in Cave-in-Rock, Ill. A wrestling event is held most every year in addition to all the concert performances, and some sort of wild story is guaranteed.

• Paid Members

PWInsider.com reports that Marcus "Buff" Bagwell was arrested on 7/9 in Cherokee County, Georgia on charges of reckless driving. Bagwell was later released on bond. His arrest comes just months after Bagwell suffered serious injuries in a car accident in the same area.

On an unrelated note, I think Bagwell should have had a Norman Bates gimmick.

from JBL's facebook

At the Waterloo HOF and I realize my record against Gerald Brisco is 1-300, so I did what anyone would do, I snuck up on him and attacked....and then ran off before he could get me. So now I am 2-300.

558269_10151067124863534_1056268851_n.jpg

:laugh:

• Moderators

He's great isn't he? His new found obsession with rugby, and his awesome sense of humour (we had a fun back and forth on twitter before about how stupid he looked wearing shorts with a suit jacket), and charity work shows retirement's working out fantastically for the man. Good for him!

on Flair:

Ric Flair's first post-TNA appearance will be as the Master of Ceremonies for the next Gathering of the Juggalos event from August 8th through 12th in Cave-in-Rock, Ill. A wrestling event is held most every year in addition to all the concert performances, and some sort of wild story is guaranteed.

Cool, I

Seems Tammy 'Sunny' Sytch has checked into rehab.

Courtesy of lordsofpain.net....

Prior to entering a rehabilitation facility today, WWE Hall of Famer Tammy "Sunny" Sytch filmed an emotional interview with RF VIDEO in which came clean on her variety of personal battles over the past few months. Here is a preview of the upcoming title:

RF VIDEO presents our most emotional shoot interview of all time with Tammy Sytch as she comes clean about a variety of her personal problems over the past few months that finally has come to a head. Tammy Sytch is known as the very first Diva of the WWE to many wrestling fans, but at times her out of control life style over shadows what she has accomplished in the ring. Tammy contacted RF VIDEO to do this very emotional interview just 15 hours before she is entering rehab because of her almost 22 year history with our company.

We started off doing a pre interview with Tammy while she was putting on her make up for this interview. We talked about some lighter subjects like her twitter war with Reby Sky and her feelings on her. We also talked about Tammy's Amazon wish list and you will be shocked as we were on how many people buy her stuff.

Than Tammy sat down with us on a very personal level and gave us a very open hearted interview on how she is going to head to rehab so she can be on the path to recovery. We talk with Tammy about what happened over the last 48 hours which landed her into the ER at midnight after she nearly consumed 2 gallons of Vodka. We talk about her depression problems from Chris Candido passing away at a young age to some of her feelings due to the untimely passing of her family members. We take a look back in her past to the first time she consumed a drink and how as time went on she got into other substances that she abused. She talks very openly about her use of drugs in wrestling and how she abused her body and what lead to her finally going into rehab before this time around and what caused her to slip off the wagon while she was only two weeks into her program.

This is a very emotional interview that saw Tammy break down as she let all of her demons out to air, as she really felt like doing this interview was step one for her recovery. We asked her about missing bookings or showing up at bookings and not leaving her hotel room because of her demons. The subject matter during the first hour of the interview is very intense.

We also wanted to clear the air finally of all of the rumors that has been said about her and she has heard all of them. Did she sleep with Bret Hart? Did she really offer sexual favors for pills from Sabu? What was the deal with her and Hack Myers? DId she cheat on Chris Candido which is one thing that many of the guys in the business has accused her for years of doing. She finally gives her side of the story on that and talks about various rumors addressing just that.

We talk about her internet Facebook status changes from being in a relationship to being engaged every other day, she talks about her ex BF and why it went public and how he allegedly was abusive to her. We asked her about what New Jack had said about hiring him as a hitman.

We talk a lot about her return to WWE for the HOF and Wrestlemania Battle Royal in 2009. What was John Cena and Randy Orton like to her? Why did Cody Rhodes avoid her backstage? Talks about why she turned down PlayBoy and if she regrets it.

We also asked her one question that needed to be asked is how her BF can trust her with all the rumors out there about her sexual past and Tammy gives a great answer that I think will quiet down her haters. You will hear about her run in ROH that was cut short and why she never liked to wrestle in the ring.

Some of the most shocking details of the interview is when Tammy talks about worshipping Marylyn Monroe, and how she used to look at herself in the mirror and tell herself that she would never live past 36 because she wanted to basically go out like her idol. She reveals a lot of stuff regarding drugs which were never discussed before like her drug runs into Mexico during the 90's to get pills, girls that disrespected her, why she will never work for TNA, where would Chris Candido fit into wrestling in 2012, and her take on the Montreal screw job.

The interview also gives advice to anyone suffering from a substance problem as Tammy tells them what they should do as she discusses what made her flip the switch and see the light. This interview was more or less a intervention and we really hit Tammy with some hard hitting questions. Just for the record we asked Tammy at least 4 times if she wanted to do this interview as we did not want to exploit her and she wanted to do this for her health. We ask her at least 3 times on camera as you will hear what she says for yourself.

When the interview was over, we made one call for her to a friend who had the WWE call her back with in 5 minutes and she is going to get the help that she needs tomorrow when she enters rehab. Lets all pray for her to a speedy recovery so she can get back to her life and possibly start a family which is her main goal right now.

Additional to that......

WWE Hall of Famer Tammy "Sunny" Sytch checked into a rehabilitation program sponsored by WWE on Monday morning. She was admitted to an emergency room late Friday night for consuming nearly two gallons of vodka, and her boyfriend, independent wrestler Damien Darling, insisted that she seek professional help.

Rob Feinstein, who conducted a sit-down interview with the legendary Diva yesterday where she addressed her variety of personal battles over the past year, posted the following on Facebook 'putting over' WWE for its handling of the situation: "I want to take this time to really put over the WWE as many people don't know how quick they work and this needs to get out there. I am not writing this to put myself over, I am putting over the WWE. Yesterday when we finished the interview with Tammy I made a quick phone call to Tommy Dreamer and told him that Tammy wanted to go to rehab ASAP. He made one call to them on a Sunday and within 30 minutes she was booked with in 24 hours and the WWE had her picked up today as well. The WWE needs alot of credit on how fast they acted and it is a good thing that they do this for anyone that has worked for the company."

Hopefully Tammy gets the help she needs as I'd hate her to be another premature wrestling death.

• Paid Members

What a daft cow. Read this bit: "Prior to entering a rehabilitation facility today, WWE Hall of Famer Tammy "Sunny" Sytch filmed an emotional interview with RF VIDEO in which came clean on her variety of personal battles over the past few months." A quick payday before entering rehab. Probably with all different stories than the last time she got interviewed. She's the worst. And Feinstein's even worse than the worst. And its a complete rip-off of the Breaking Kayfabe series. Only difference is, Sean Oliver interviews New Jack and X-Pac about their childhood and how tries to humanize them to the viewers as to why they act how they do. Feinstein just sticks some druggy infront of a camera and lets her vent before she gets taken into rehab for the 50th time. Cock.

Tammy Sytch is a horrible person by all accounts, anyway.

Edited by The_BarbarIAN

I hope she gets whatever help she needs but she has always come off as arrogant in every interview I've seen her in. She's had a level of fame from a pretty young age so it's no surprise really. I won't hold my breath with this, because in two of the previous RF shoots I've seen of hers she's avoided loads of stuff because she was saving it for a book that has never materialised. In ECW in 99/00 Heyman did some feature on her drug problems which was pretty shady from what I remember and it felt like a cheap opportunity for ratings.

• Moderators
Tammy contacted RF VIDEO to do this very emotional interview just 15 hours before she is entering rehab because of her almost 22 year history with our company.

What?! So Sunny was doing RF shoots back in 1990? Even "almost twenty years" wouldn't be so irritating, but the specific number of almost 22 - ie 21+ years - is weird and annoying.

She's a right dick anyway. Last week she was calling someone a faggot on Twitter in an @ reply, then claimed she'd been hacked when someone called her on it, because she'd never use that word as she has a gay brother who she loves, but then just carried on calling the guy a faggot anyway about ten minutes later.

Edited by Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members
DId she cheat on Chris Candido

Hmmmmmmmm.

A good looking lass back in day that has been on a the wrong road for a long time.

Needs to get a fucking grip too by sounds of this interview and her Twitter account.