Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

oh its terrible, I only saw it because my 7 year old told me he was on it, and he was properly being Ric Flair in a  wrestling episode which made it watchable. Adventure Time and Regular Show are both great  - it  took me a while to get Adventure Time but now I do I bloody love it. we both were pleased watching the Who Is Finn Balor  bits on NXT recently when he was wearing a Finn The Human t-shirt..

Suppose it counts as minor news..

WWE has fired longtime Executive Vice President of Content Lisa Fox Lee, who has been with the company since 1995.

Not sure why she has been given the boot and the wording of being "fired" as opposed to somethign along the lines of being made redundant etc. Anyway for source it is on the MLW twitter: @MLW.

Quick edit: She was working with Shane O' for a looong time back in the day. Recently (January) she was promoted to her most recent role (as above) and reporting directly to Vince.

Edited by Powerful_Fox

• Paid Members

Lucha Future appears to be on the One Show at the moment. Blue Demon, La Parka, Sexy Star and co. Looks to be a lot of the roster of Lucha Underground. Chris Evans is fighting Texano Jr and Blue Demon. Its all a bit bizarre. Good press for them though.

• Paid Members

Another +1 for Adventure Time. If only programmes for adults had characters as awesome as LSP.

She's the best. There's a montage of her best bits on YouTube that I watch often.

"I'm ready for you Brad. Isn't it obvy, I'm so ready..."

Lucha Future appears to be on the One Show at the moment. Blue Demon, La Parka, Sexy Star and co. Looks to be a lot of the roster of Lucha Underground. Chris Evans is fighting Texano Jr and Blue Demon. Its all a bit bizarre. Good press for them though.

Might have to iPlayer that. Cheers for the heads up!

• Paid Members

Might have to iPlayer that. Cheers for the heads up!

Its towards the last 5 minutes of the show, was more of a plug I think for their show, Chris did a challenge trying to remember their names (because wrestling fans will now check out these people on Youtube because of how awesome they looked) explained rudo and tecnico and then had Chris in the ring with a ton of them just pissing about. All in all, good little segment, got over the tradition of lucha I think, decent plug.

According to Meltzer last night he's under the impression that it's highly likely that Tyson Kidd's neck injury will eventually cause quadriplegia. If that is indeed the case then there's absolutely no way he'll ever wrestle again. Massive shame.