Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
I'm sorry, how did this post get ignored?

I reckon I'm not the only one that thought posting nothing looked better than putting words to the effect of "Karma, cunt."

Just noticed on twitter an "evening with AJ Styles" has been announced for March. Cardiff, liverpool, glasgow, newcastle and london. Lot of evenings with in March. Anyone got any info, organisers?

Theres a pcw show 1st march maybe lionheart will get his phenomenal opponent then.

Edited by moofasa

Just noticed on twitter an "evening with AJ Styles" has been announced for March. Cardiff, liverpool, glasgow, newcastle and london. Lot of evenings with in March. Anyone got any info, organisers?

Have looked and cant find anything. It won't be Eros as they have DDP over that same week. And i doubt its PSI given the level of guest and the fact they have Bret Hart over later that month.

Have looked and cant find anything. It won't be Eros as they have DDP over that same week. And i doubt its PSI given the level of guest and the fact they have Bret Hart over later that month.

As I pointed out on another thread, the Styles announcement came out at around the same time as Lionheart said on Twitter something along the lines of "Chris Duke tell me what I'm hearing isn't true". Hope it's a coincidence!

• Paid Members

Albert signed for $400,000 a year. So that's one part of the list thats full of shit. And there is no fucking way Christian is on that. He didn't even get that in TNA, when they were gagging for star power. Looks like one of those "Monty Brown is on $1.2 million a year" lists.

Wrestlers earn their money based on what they make on top of their downside guarantees. I can believe Sheamus makes a million a year. But I bet if he stayed at home for a year injured, he isn't getting $1,000,000 through his bank account.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay