Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Moderators

*edit* for clarity's sake, I should point out I still don't know who's who.

Nikki having massive boobs and being like 20 pounds heavier doesn't it give it away?

Only if you actually give a shit.

Courtesy of lordsofpain.net.....

The official WWE website has released a poll asking fans which former Diva they would most like to see return to the organization.

With over 9,000 votes cast, Kelly Kelly is coming out on top with a figure of 23%. She is trailed by Lita (17%), Trish Stratus (13%), Eve (11%), Melina (8%), Beth Phoenix (6%), Victoria (6%), Michelle McCool (5%), Stacy Keibler (4%), Torrie Wilson (4%) and Maxine (2%).

No Maryse!? Bullshit!!

I'd vote for Michelle McCool she got to be really great in the ring, WWE needs more Diva's who can wrestle...I'd also like to see Melina, Victoria or Beth return. I'm suprised they didn't have Kharma in that poll...not a good sign that WWE have her on their radar. Does WWE take these results serious and actually consider giving the fans what they want? I have nothing against Kelly but for me she's not the direction I want to see the Diva divison go in...even though she can be decent at best at times.

On a seperate note I'd love for WWE to bring in Jacqueline to work with the Diva's and help them to improve their in ring work.

Courtesy of lordsofpain.net.....

The official WWE website has released a poll asking fans which former Diva they would most like to see return to the organization.

With over 9,000 votes cast, Kelly Kelly is coming out on top with a figure of 23%. She is trailed by Lita (17%), Trish Stratus (13%), Eve (11%), Melina (8%), Beth Phoenix (6%), Victoria (6%), Michelle McCool (5%), Stacy Keibler (4%), Torrie Wilson (4%) and Maxine (2%).

No Maryse!? Bullshit!!

so Victoria gets in but No Mickie James, Gail Kim or Awesome Kong?