Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Cesaro has a smashing physique. Almost as quality as mine. It doesn't surprise me that he appears to be genuinely strong as shit. Solid physique. Which has caused me to long find it baffling he's mates with Ohno. You'd think it would rub off on him a little.

• Paid Members
Cesaro has a smashing physique. Almost as quality as mine. It doesn't surprise me that he appears to be genuinely strong as shit. Solid physique. Which has caused me to long find it baffling he's mates with Ohno. You'd think it would rub off on him a little.

Hero just does a few pressup variations a few times a day, I reckon. No other way to justify/condemn that physique. Christian and Mr.Anderson are no fucking better.

Hero just does a few pressup variations a few times a day, I reckon. No other way to justify/condemn that physique. Christian and Mr.Anderson are no fucking better.

You can't lump Christian in with having a poor physique at all, he just has an awkward frame.

They never used to have anything. Liz, who Macho was ultra paranoid about, Sherri who loads went through and Sunny who everyone went through.

I'm sure the guys backstage were lining up to have a shot at Lelaini Kai and Judy Martin.

Someone must have got drunk / bored and slipped it to Vickie Guerrero by now surely?

• Paid Members
They never used to have anything. Liz, who Macho was ultra paranoid about, Sherri who loads went through and Sunny who everyone went through.

I'm sure the guys backstage were lining up to have a shot at Lelaini Kai and Judy Martin.

Someone must have got drunk / bored and slipped it to Vickie Guerrero by now surely?

I would.

Yeah, he's hardly in Chris Hero territory, at least Christian looks like he tries/tried

Christian of yesteryear looked fabulous. But now he looks haggard, beat down and like an 80's tag team wrestler who is now 53 and trying to make a comeback. Dolph Ziggler has a very small frame, is genetically lean and thin, and works hard to keep his physique looking like an Abercrombie model. He's only 7 years younger than Christian too.

Given Christian's new body, the Killswitch looks absolutely nonsensical.

Edited by Scott Malbranque

• Paid Members

Just remember kids, if Vickie repels you but you look at Raquel Diaz and think "you're quite nice" - the sexy genes come from Eddie. Think about it, and try not to hear "Viva La Raza" next time you're trying to thumb your semi to Vickie's sprog.

So it could genuinely, actually be smoke and mirrors,

WOAH-OH!

Cody is swinging like a moose down there.

WOAH-OH, you're swinging like a mooooose TONIGGHHHHT!

I'm sorry.

• Paid Members

That's definitely harsh on Christian. He does alright for a man who's 97.

Ohno (greatest most apt name ever) and Anderson are certainly the worst offenders though. It genuinely annoys me that either guy can gain employment in either of those companies with such a blatant disregard for that part of the game. Knowing full well neither have that look/gimmick/presence/frame that looking out of shape actually adds to it. The only kind of pushing Ohno does is pushing his trolley full of Pepsis, Doritos and Ben 'n' Jerrys around his local store. And he probably drove there. Wearing his filthy dressing gown, massive crusty y-fronts and slippers.

I hate Kassius Ohno.

Edited by ShortOrderCook

I would.

Me too :confused: for some reason .

Former WWE developmental talent Brian McGhee, who worked in developmental under the name DT Porter, is being charged with murder after allegedly stabbing a woman in Tampa, Florida last night at an apartment complex.

The incident took place around 8:30pm. Police arrived at the apartment and found a female victim, believed to be McGhee's girlfriend, stabbed multiple times. The woman died from her injuries.

McGhee fled from police and ended up crashing his Pontiac Grand Prix after a chase began. McGhee was taken to a local hospital and was going to be charged with first degree murder once released.

He looks like an angry chap: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http...wBA&dur=424

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members
Former WWE developmental talent Brian McGhee, who worked in developmental under the name DT Porter, is being charged with murder after allegedly stabbing a woman in Tampa, Florida last night at an apartment complex.

6PKYS6U.jpg

"I stayed up listening to Queen..."