Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Apparently Sami Callihan is undergoing medicals ahead of signing a WWE contract. link

No idea how reputable that source may be, but it's been rumoured for a long time hasn't it?

Meltzer mentioned that on Observer radio today, nicked it and didn't even credit Dave, dirty bastards.

• Paid Members

There is a few that had a try out recently that are all touted as being signed. Adam Cole and Mike Bennett are pretty much signed as well. They made an offer to Maria to return as well but then pulled the offer when one of the Bella Twins put the blocks on it. The Bellas have power. You have to love that.

I live for the day when people start saying "Daniel Bryan is only over because he's fucking the sister of the person who's fucking John Cena who's friends with the person fucking Vince's daughter".

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

How old is Mike Bennett? Early to mid 30s?

I suppose, given the 18 month average they keep them in developmental, it's now or never for that guy.

I don't know much about him, but he looks great and he's boffing Maria so, good for him.

Adam Cole is like eight years old, isn't he?

• Moderators

What's Maria's and Kelly Kelly's gripe? I read DA MELTZ saying that Maria apologised to Kelly over something. I like Maria, she gets it. The thing with Shelton Benjamin touching her tits was a fantastic spot.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Maria was calling the Bellas and Kelly Kelly slags and whatnot on her interviews when she was released. She had a show on the Afterbuzz TV website reviewing Raw last year and she would buying them all the time when it came to time to reviewing their performances. She seemed bitter towards them because the Bellas sucked a load of blokes off in developmental and Kelly puts it about a lot, and they always got more recognition than her. Kelly Kelly and The Bellas obviously weren't best pleased when they found out. Maria got paid back in the end, though. She was all set to return the other week, but not now.

Probably best for Mike Bennett if Maria doesn't come back. Coming in with your girlfriend never seems to end well. He'll get it in the neck if they are pissed off with her.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Moderators

Oh, I remember now! I think I did Afterbuzz once or twice. I thought she came off well on it when I listened to it, mind that was at the start. She always came off well in things, I thought. Seemed to get wrestling more than the majority of women in it.

• Moderators

In all fairness he must be hung like an arab stallion and gan like a sewing machine, because the ladies can't like him for his looks or odour. But fair play to him, he lays it down a fair bit. In nice girls too.

It's like a villager scrawling a red cross and the words 'Lord Have Mercy On Us' on someone's house, though.

It may be a six bedroom detached with a swimming pool and basketball court, it doesn't mean you'd want to stop by for tea anytime soon.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Great Khali confuses one of the current backstage interviewers for Todd Pettengill.

http://www.wwe.com/videos/natalya-talks-ab...lusive-26081560

This raised a chuckle.

Oh and I'd love Maria to come back. She might very well be their most attractive woman ever. And reading interviews, her twitter etc she comes across as a really smart, clued-in woman. If the Bellas blocked her from returning then that's sad because I couldn't give a fuck about either of them. Maria seems to have a talent for the wrestling business.

• Paid Members

Sami Callihan's one of the few indy guys I have time for. He has a real aggression about him that goes beyond the usual indy staples of stiff kicks and 'fighting spirit!'. I hope he gets signed.

Considering WWE developmental managed to stop Tyler Black and Chris Hero being terrible, they should be able to mould something good out of Callihan. It helps that he'll have Finlay and Nash putting a good word in for him as well.

Edited by CleetusVanDamme

I'd have to respectfully disagree in regards to CM Punk, whilst he might not be classicaly good looking, he is definitely very physically appealing. I've always had a bit of a thing for him and know quite a few other women who have too. Its not the tattoos before anyone claims its that, they look like he let some 7 year olds go wild with some magic markers.

Is it the fact that he looks like Squidward from Spongebob Squarepants, if Squidward lost his job at the Krusty Krab, got in with the wrong crowd, developed insomnia and became a bit grumpy...?

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

I'd have to respectfully disagree in regards to CM Punk, whilst he might not be classicaly good looking, he is definitely very physically appealing. I've always had a bit of a thing for him and know quite a few other women who have too. Its not the tattoos before anyone claims its that, they look like he let some 7 year olds go wild with some magic markers.

Judging by experience it defiantly helps that he has tattoos.