Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Nice to see NXT getting a bit of mainstream publicity eh.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/wwe/2303021/wwe-nxt-watch-the-sickening-moment-botched-wrestling-move-goes-horribly-wrong-as-clash-of-heads-sees-wwe-clash-stopped/

Authors of Pain notching their finish for anyone that can't be arsed reading the Sun's website.

Jesus. Just reminds me of poor Alan Funk.

Andrade "Cien" Almas allegedly got some "Build A Wall" heckles at the NXT tapings last night. Some people if that's true. Certainly a case against anyone who'll try the "I paid my money, I'll say/do what I want" argument because that is not on. Personal attacks like that should be off limits.

You do have to buy tickets, but I think they're quite cheap with it being on s uni campus. Rather than putting the tickets on sale at the end of each taping, they started to spread out the release dates a year or so back because they were just getting the same people coming every time sitting in the same place (I.e in front of the hard cam so they would be noticed).

They're not far off being the ones that polluted the Impact Zone though. If your from the Internet you're instantly over and will be buried if you go to the main roster. They don't seem to cry quite as much as they used when Takeover is held somewhere other than Full Sail, they used to be fucking horrendous for that. There is still an air of entitlement about them at times.

The absolute worst of them was during a Bayley/Alexa match were you could see the fans talking to eachother planning their chants

Edited by WyattSheepMask

After throwing out Mustafa Ali and preventing Sin Cara from entering, he'll make it to the final two and be the last one eliminated, before being declared the winner anyway by the Board of Directors.