Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

According to F4W online (don't know how reputable they are, but they must better than Lords of Pain) it's Lesnar v Harper and Reigns v Sheamus

Roman Reigns vs. Sheamus and Brock Lesnar vs. Luke Harper are now confirmed for the next WWE Network live special on 3/12 from Toronto's Ricoh Coliseum. There will also be a Highlight Reel with Chris Jericho. A.J. Styles, Paige and New Day will also be on the show.

http://www.f4wonline.com/news/daily-update-alberto-del-rio-injured-wwe-network-special-matches-206571

Yeah I guess they didn't want him to stray too far if they were going to get them back together eventually. It's a difficult thing, though saying that it wasn't exactly the most logical booking with Rowan and his face turn then heel turn, so they could probably do whatever they want with Harper and not bother to explain it.

I'd expect the group to turn into goodies after the Lesnar match, and that suits the other three more than it does Harper. Then him turning on Wyatt for the summer. I don't know what happens with the two terrible ones then. Strowman's probably best used as a Khali type comedy character anyway, and Rowan can always go back to his Viking gimmick.

Once the family finishes with Bray going face and hopefully Harper heel, they could easily bin Rowan unless he becomes a comedy character I can't see much else for him to do. Strowman could do with being taken off TV and given a little more time to train I think, he is big enough and imposing enough they should put more of a shine on him and then re-debut him down the line ideally with an old school manager type (dreaming here I think).