Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

I have just been reading Rajah (I seem to get annoying ad's and pop-up's everywhere else) and this really annoyed me:

- Regarding Cesaro, WWE has appeared to have broken his fan base. While there were still some "Cesaro Section" signs in the crowd in Boston, there were very few of them. "The King of Swing" still receives good reactions from the fans when he comes out, but the feeling is his crowd reactions have been way down from about a month ago when he was heating up again.

This really grates me but it probably shouldn't anymore. You have a star who is blatantly over, but you try and diffuse it so you can work on getting someone else over.

The logic baffles me.

Edited by Powerful_Fox

• Paid Members

That doesnt make much sense. The Cesaro Section cards were printed out by the same bloke who handed them out. So isnt it more of a case that the bloke who prints them out has ran out of ink or something? Rajah are making it sound as if every person in the audience who had a sign brought it themself.

I have just been reading Rajah (I seem to get annoying ad's and pop-up's everywhere else) and this really annoyed me:

- Regarding Cesaro, WWE has appeared to have broken his fan base. While there were still some "Cesaro Section" signs in the crowd in Boston, there were very few of them. "The King of Swing" still receives good reactions from the fans when he comes out, but the feeling is his crowd reactions have been way down from about a month ago when he was heating up again.

This really grates me but it probably shouldn't anymore. You have a star who is blatantly over, but you try and diffuse it so you can work on getting someone else over.

The logic baffles me.

And who did they even get over from him? Big Show, so he could be squashed in 3 minutes. I like Show and am not the type to whinge about him normally but christ almighty are they dumb? Show is exactly the guy Cesaro should be beating with godly displays of strength. The worst bit was Cesaro getting a hurty back trying to lift up Show

Cesaro has a nice lil match with Owens at SSlam but I thought "where from here?" for him and been proved right.

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

The logic baffles me.

What really grates me is that the news piece is stolen, word for word, from the Observer.

EDIT: As Ladiesman345 pointed out when I turned the page!

Edited by Linus

On the Rajah site, it says "Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter" but I don't know if you are having a go at the site I got it from or me directly. Regardless, surely it is the news item itself that should be the focal point of the discussion.

Edited by Powerful_Fox

• Paid Members

On the Rajah site, it says "Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter" but I don't know if you are having a go at the site I got it from or me directly. Regardless, surely it is the news item itself that should be the focal point of the discussion.

Well, it's mostly because Rajah is complete gash. There's also a lot of misquoting of reputable sources on there, so they're pretty disliked.

As for the item itself, as Ian says, it was one guy printing them all out. He may well have just not been coming or given up himself.