Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Sure did...not sure it's broken the $100 mark yet...$70 in 17 days originally. Any idea it was definitely him? He's a bit like Foley in his desperation.

If the workers at Broken Skull Ranch aren't back on set can we get Stone Cold in his place on Tough Enough? Yeah I know, I likely, so who? If they are looking for retired HOF type replacement, then maybe someone like Edge? Can't help thinking Jericho wishes he was in that spot instead of the awful presenting role he currently has.

What on earth could have happened to warrant Hulk being ejected like this?

• Paid Members

Dave Meltzer is reporting that Hulk Hogan is gone from the WWE. All things Hogan have been removed from WWE.com

Bit odd this. Could be something pretty nasty..

The WWE web site has removed all references it could as fast as possible related to Hulk Hogan.  They have also removed all his merchandise, and he was removed as a judge for Tough Enough.

The only thing confirmed thus far is that the web department was recently told to remove every reference to Hogan on the site as fast as possible.

One WWE source also said they believed Curtis Axel was told that his Axel Mania gimmick at the house shows will be dropped immediately.

Given the time on the East Coast, where WWE headquarters are, it's unlikely to have a confirmed reason for all this until the morning.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

As soon as I saw Matrix had posted in this thread, I knew what it was that had been posted :)

That release video is brilliant, but Arnies face has started to resemble a Gerbil.

Ha, sorry chief! Far too predictable and restricted to flying visits these days. I never have 'owt to contribute to on topic these days, suffice to say I got the fanny gallops when I saw that posted

Edited by John Matrix