Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Remember that older couple that always wore those bright green and pink tops? They were always spotted at various PPV's and the odd Raw for years. Seems like they've disappeared. Maybe his redundancy money dried up.

Are you thinking of pink shellsuit man and his wife? Always turned up when they ran Cleveland.

the Gund Arena held 4 PPVs - SummerSlam 96, No Mercy 99, Invasion and Survivors 04. I'm fairly sure Pink Shellsuit Man went to all four

I believe his name is Chris Kazmerzak, and his wife Jan. Edited by Liam O'Rourke

Bowl Cut Kid was always my favourite Superfan

vJI0C7F.jpg

Known sightings include Wrestlemania 12 & 13, Summerslam 96 and he even turned up at WCW Superbrawl VII. Always looked like he was having the time of his life.

(They may be ECW's Faith No More Guy in the background also)

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Remember that older couple that always wore those bright green and pink tops? They were always spotted at various PPV's and the odd Raw for years. Seems like they've disappeared. Maybe his redundancy money dried up.

Anyone got a picture of these guys? A friend of mine mentioned them before but I couldn't picture them at all.

Anyone got a picture of these guys? A friend of mine mentioned them before but I couldn't picture them at all.

From Wrestlemania 23

9C1D2B79-C272-4453-A014-A6B8F4722044_zps

Shell Suit couple were also front row at another Ohio ppv: ECW Heat Wave 1998.

I sat behind them at the 2004 Hall of Fame and his suntan is something to behold close up.

• Paid Members

The WWESuperfan turned up at a few PCW shows. I'm too drunk to tell stories. AirRaid, remember that chap?

"The official WWE Superman"... What a bellend! He handed out business cards..
Ugh, what a twat. And yet he would be completely oblivious to it.

I know none of us are hardly the epitome of cool (apart from maybe Butch) or anything but Jesus Christ

He actually started a question at the after show q and a with ' Hi I'm the WWE Superman, you may have seen me at such events as...' Then started listing the events he'd been to to the bemused wrestlers onstage. It was a pure Troy McClure moment.
THAT WAS THE MOMENT! Ugh, I was sat upstairs and I fucking cringed.Business cards, Insane. There was or is a bloke who dresses in full on Undertaker gear circa 2007 as well. Edited by WWFChilli

The WWESuperfan turned up at a few PCW shows. I'm too drunk to tell stories. AirRaid, remember that chap?

"The official WWE Superman"... What a bellend! He handed out business cards..
Ugh, what a twat. And yet he would be completely oblivious to it.

I know none of us are hardly the epitome of cool (apart from maybe Butch) or anything but Jesus Christ

He actually started a question at the after show q and a with ' Hi I'm the WWE Superman, you may have seen me at such events as...' Then started listing the events he'd been to to the bemused wrestlers onstage. It was a pure Troy McClure moment.
THAT WAS THE MOMENT! Ugh, I was sat upstairs and I fucking cringed.Business cards, Insane. There was or is a bloke who dresses in full on Undertaker gear circa 2007 as well.

Yes! Saw Undertaker guy at a WWE house show in Cardiff around 2008. MVP took time out of his match to ask him what he was dressed like, or something along those lines.

Edited by Grecian

Vladimir has been spotted on ROH shows, at most New York shows. Still goes to every Wrestlemania. I read somewhere that he used to score free tickets off Vince and wrestlers back in the day, but that doesnt happen now.

Also remember reading that the shell suit couple did a lot of charity work and would get tickets through that.

Hate the new breed of superfan though. A few paid for themselves to be included in the Wrestling Mish Mash poster that was done last year.

• Paid Members

I remember there a bunch of douchebags in the TNA crowd, who apparently called themselves "the Crucial Crew". They even had their own hand signal, doing "C"s with both hands - looked stupid, like they were holding a really large burger. Anyway, they were the ones who bitched the most about Hogan coming in and said they were going to boycott TNA's shows that no-one had to pay to get into because of all the changes made, such as the four-sided ring, etc. One of them even went on some forum (I forget which, probably TNA's) to say that they were "wrestling mavens" who were aficionados that TNA needed to impress. Yep.

Edited by Carbomb

Whatever happened to Vlad? Is he even still a fan?

He was definitely at Wrestlemania 30 and I think I heard he was at this years too.

EDIT: maybe in the post above.

Edited by moofasa