Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Maybe they do differ in size, but to essentially come out with 'the size I normally buy doesn't me, therefore it must be for that of an Asian man" to a complete stranger and to tell me "stop getting in Chinese sizes" as if it is my decision (it's not) is completely batshit crazy and disgusting on a number of levels.

But that's a debate for another thread

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Re: Shane O Mac Rugby a League comment

Rugby League is very much enjoyed by people who live along the M62. They tried expanding (at great expense) to expand the game further in other parts of the country. Wale's Crusaders went into financial limbo as have London Bronchos. The only remote success is from France based Catalan Dragons, but it's core fan base and majority of professional teams in the Super League and the Championship are based in the North along the M62, unlike Australia where you have the awesome NRL.

Back on topic, Checked my Sky EPG and it is definitely there on Sky1 for Sunday. I've played safe and set the proceeding processing program to record to in case of an overrun

Why would you think that Fast Lane will overrun? The only PPV ever that I can think of to run over its advertised time was WrestleMania 16. I remember a few complaining about some Box Office events with the end being cut off after they had recorded it but it wasn't because the event went over 3 hours it was because the Box Office HD channel used to have the events scheduled to end at 3.45am for some reason.

Plus you can go into settings and add an extra 5 or 10 minutes etc to the end of a recording just incase.

Edited by Glass Smash

• Moderators

Wale's Crusaders went into financial limbo as have London Bronchos. 

The Crusaders debacle was a disgrace and put an end to the days of me being able to give a reciprocated nod to the likes of Tony Martin and Clinton Schifcofske walking past the Shell garage in Wrexham.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Maybe they do differ in size, but to essentially come out with 'the size I normally buy doesn't me, therefore it must be for that of an Asian man" to a complete stranger and to tell me "stop getting in Chinese sizes" as if it is my decision (it's not) is completely batshit crazy and disgusting on a number of levels.

But that's a debate for another thread

If he tried on a pair of his usual size trainers and they were too small and he commented "you need to stop stocking American sizes", do you think you'd be equally disgusted?

With regards to Sky I for one am quite happy the WWE gave them a bit of a shafting.

Feels like a nice bit of revenge for the average freeview customer who have lost virtually all live football from next season.

Pay to fucking watch it then, everyone wants stuff for free nowadays, just go to the pub and drink cordial when there's a game you want to watch if you don't want to pay for Sky/BT

Started a new job on last week and i was out having a ciggy today and i was speaking to a fellow smoking colleague, turns out we are both UKFF'ers, total and utter joy.

Cheers UKFF.

(Sorry if this is the wrong thread, was debating creating a thread but shit myself and stuck it in here)