Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

What would happen if someone turned up to a PCW show in that shirt out of interest? I wasn't away PCW is held at the Den in Millwall.

Fludder and Chris Masters will turn up on your doorstep.
You'd probabaly get a good staring at by a couple of lads wearing custom Dave Rayne belts too. Not worth it.

It's a shame they don't release a DVD of their MSG house shows they do on Boxing Day. They always sound good.

This would be the ideal thing to show on WWE Network really

NJPW World's setup for their spot shows with just a couple of hard cams would suffice and be great content but they'd always feel the need to up the cost with the full camera work, production and commentary. They'd probabaly argue it's not worth that cost.

Edited by Benno

The difference between the Owen Hart / Austin shirt scenario and the AJ Styles shirt is that, whereas The Owen Hart driver was a one off freak accident and the angle after that was used beautifully to put Austin over huge, Styles' shirt is incredibly classless.

AJ Styles, regardless of who's fault it is, is trying to profit at the expense of the fact that he has badly injured, or almost injured, a number of wrestlers with his signiture move.

Continuing to use the move "because the other guys didn't tuck their heads backwards" is one thing, but actually profiting from it makes you a real piece of work. Shame really.

ProWrestlingTees came up with the design. Not AJ Styles. Look at some of the designs on that website. Its a t-shirt company trying to latch onto the controversey. You really think he's sitting the house pen and paper in hand designing those awful looking hipster wrestling fan t-shirts? He's not some BritWres hack. He's actually under contract to a big promotion, and earns top money for someone outside WWE.

The ProWrestlingTees thing is simple. The wrestlers sign up for it, PWT design the shirts, the wrestlers get the money. Its an independent line of t-shirts where they wrestlers take a cut in exchange for the t-shirt company to have their name. Its free money for the wrestlers to basically do no work. Hence why Steve Austin and CM Punk are signed up for it. Free money for fuck all.

Not sure you read my post. I never said anything about Aj Styles designing the shirt. All I said was that he was profiting from it... Which he is. I'm preatty sure he's in a position to get them to drop a design. Edited by andrew "the ref" coyne

• Paid Members

The thing went up yesterday. Give him a chance. ProWrestlingTees have had a few t-shirts they put on their website that have been asked to be taken down off the performers. And AJ Styles isn't Stone Cold Steve Austin. I doubt anyone on planet earth has bought that shit. It looks terrible. Its obvious that its some shit design the ProWrestlingTees lot have put up thinking they are smart arses.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

It's a wrestling t shirt ffs, why shouldn't a heel wrestler play on a legitimate injury he didn't cause? None of the involved have had to retire, it's not like it's d-lo brown with droz.