Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Rebecca Knox in WWE is great news! She's my favourite. Thought she retired because of brain destruction though.

She suffered a head injury in 2006 but had recovered from that by early 2008.

Since then she's been hot and cold on wrestling but apparently re-found her love for it at some point over the last couple of years.

A few reports on certain Facebook sites are saying RVD has signed a 2 year deal with WWE. Nothing on the official sites as yet that I can see so take it for what its worth.

I hope there is some truth in that. Last night would have been a great night for him to show up, especially with the 'RVD' chants during the Orton-Sheamus match. Hope to see a program between RVD and Ziggler, would be belting.

A few reports on certain Facebook sites are saying RVD has signed a 2 year deal with WWE. Nothing on the official sites as yet that I can see so take it for what its worth.

I hope there is some truth in that. Last night would have been a great night for him to show up, especially with the 'RVD' chants during the Orton-Sheamus match. Hope to see a program between RVD and Ziggler, would be belting.

Why would you want to bury Van Dam like that? It'd expose the fact he's as slow as paint drying now a days.

I for one hope this is bullshit, and that he retires. Well past his sell by date, would fail wellness more than fuck knows what, and hasn't had a good match in years.

Why would you want to bury Van Dam like that? It'd expose the fact he's as slow as paint drying now a days.

I for one hope this is bullshit, and that he retires. Well past his sell by date, would fail wellness more than fuck knows what, and hasn't had a good match in years.

I hate Van Dam, but as a lower-mid card act duking it out with Kingston & R-Truth, thats fine. Just as long as they keephim him away from the mid-card belts, the thought of a Van Dam fued with either Barrett or Cesaro makes me want to go for a quick kip already.

If you forget the good matches he had against Hardy, Bobby, Aries, Lynn and Sabu in TNA, yeah, you're right.

And I don't get where you are getting this "RVD is as slow as paint drying" stuff from either. This is the last match I remember him having:

and there are dives over the top rope, he can still take that magical DDT bump, still hitting the moves the fans want to see with ease, still coming off the top rope... you're trying to make it sound like he has turned into George Steele..

According to varuious people on Twitter using #FandangoRevolution, Fandango's entrance theme broke in to the iTunes UK Top 100 overnight and as of an hour ago was inside the top 60. :music:

Currently at 44, and 3rd in the sound track chart

• Paid Members

Thats unreal. Good effort to the fans who were in attendance.

In regards to RVD, I'd like to see him back, possibly in the tag division. There were a couple of rumbles on here not long back regarding Tajiri. Can't remember if it was a fan saying 'I want him to come back to WWE' or if it was a case of, 'He is looking to come back'.

That's a team i'd be happy to see. Least not forget, RVD has a decent ability to shift merch. The weed might be an issue though.

Thats unreal. Good effort to the fans who were in attendance.

In regards to RVD, I'd like to see him back, possibly in the tag division. There were a couple of rumbles on here not long back regarding Tajiri. Can't remember if it was a fan saying 'I want him to come back to WWE' or if it was a case of, 'He is looking to come back'.

That's a team i'd be happy to see. Least not forget, RVD has a decent ability to shift merch. The weed might be an issue though.

They give approximately zero fucks about the tag division in WWE. That'd be a huge waste of the money RVD would be getting.

Love to see him back, mind, but most teams in the tag division get routinely squashed by bigger singles stars like Ryback and Henry, while the champs arse around doing comedy skits.