Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

He is way too injury prone.

Love Henry to death me. But I can't see him being around for too much longer. Give him another 16 months and he'll probably decide to call it a day.

Hopefully he's not out of Mania. The only reason I'm buying the sodding event is for Henry/Ryback.

• Paid Members
Apparently Mark Henry suffered a leg injury during a house show match with Kane last night. They had to end it early and he limped to the back.

darth-vader-noooo.jpg

If he's out of Wrestlemania I don't think I'll even bother to watch it.

• Paid Members
Some pretty painful news here concerning Xpac but apparently he is in hospital suffering from a "ripped ass" which he sustained whilst doing a bronco buster and apparently it's the second time it's happened to him.

eWrestling news link

I always wondered what he meant in that return promo on raw in 98, guess he was being more literal than it appeared.

Some pretty painful news here concerning Xpac but apparently he is in hospital suffering from a "ripped ass" which he sustained whilst doing a bronco buster and apparently it's the second time it's happened to him.

eWrestling news link

How? I mean physically how?? I honestly can't picture how a bronco buster could result in that kind of injury!?

eWrestling news link

How? I mean physically how?? I honestly can't picture how a bronco buster could result in that kind of injury!?

He used to do that spot where the guy in the corner put a foot up and it made you wince. Maybe it was something like that, I guess that's capable of ripping some ass.

X-Pac always took the most brutal looking low blows though, remember that one onto the cage door against Jericho too. Feck knows how he managed all that, must've had a codpiece or something.

Edited by Reznor

eWrestling news link

There's been an update on how Xpac did it and apparently it was the way he jumped into the bronco buster that ripped the muscles as he hit the turnbuckle or the ropes. Sounds brutal too, I haven't a clue how he finished the match and gave a speech after ripping his ass muscles and having so much blood from the injury.

Here's the full note anyway:

As noted late last night here on the website, Sean Waltman suffered a pretty serious injury during the Jerry Lynn Retirement show on Saturday. While attempting to hit the broncobuster, Waltman tore the muscles in his rear end from the force of hitting the buckles at a weird angle. Waltman, who was bleeding heavily, did finish the match and did a speech for Lynn. He then went to the hospital in Minnesota and was forced to undergo surgery the next morning in order to repair the damage. Alicia "Ryan Shamrock" Webb posted the following update on Waltman, via Twitter