WWE Wrestlemania Revenge Tour 2012

ThePhenom

I got 3rd row at the Glasgow show, no doubt it will be another sell out. Had to wait a few minutes before getting third row, i got on at 8.58 and was offered Row M which is no good and then Row R, then i searched for decent tiered seats and none came up so i went back and rather than putting Ringside Seating i just left it at Best Available and got offered Row C so if i'd done that the first time i coulda probably got better than Row C but like i've said before on here, the people in the front row get their tickets via other means, they either know someone that works there, have won a competition or it's a charity foundation or something that's got them tickets. For the average Joe like me (expression not my real name) Row C is probably the best we can ever hope for although i did get Row B at a Raw show last year but that was a one off.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got 3rd row at the Glasgow show, no doubt it will be another sell out. Had to wait a few minutes before getting third row, i got on at 8.58 and was offered Row M which is no good and then Row R, then i searched for decent tiered seats and none came up so i went back and rather than putting Ringside Seating i just left it at Best Available and got offered Row C so if i'd done that the first time i coulda probably got better than Row C but like i've said before on here, the people in the front row get their tickets via other means, they either know someone that works there, have won a competition or it's a charity foundation or something that's got them tickets. For the average Joe like me (expression not my real name) Row C is probably the best we can ever hope for although i did get Row B at a Raw show last year but that was a one off.

Be careful what you are saying there, considering you got on before the official sale time as well.

• Paid Members
No i never, it's just Ticketmasters clocks are wrong. Everyone knows tickets never go on sale right on 9am, it's always a few minutes earlier. To get front row you need to play the game and it's a game that very few can win.

Sorry I didn't realize who we were dealing with...

gamesmaster.jpg

I got 3rd row at the Glasgow show, no doubt it will be another sell out.

No doubt. After all, we all know that the Scottish treat them well, feed them good food and treat them as normal people not superstars.

They even bring their own torches as the its never light enough too :)

I've got Section 111 in the O2 for Raw, I'm hoping they are good for getting onto TV with. I got them from Ticket Line, but still haven't got a confirmation E-Mail which is a big worry :cry:

I wanted section 414 in the upper tier, but have been searching for the last 30 minutes and none are available in the upper bowl at all. Gutted as I can't really shell out for the more expensive seats.

they can't have sold out already. they might not be on the system yet, they don't always put them all live at the same time. you could try different sites (there's ticketmaster, see tickets, ticketfactory and stargreen that should have o2 tickets) or keep checking back.

Cheers, I've only been checking out ticketmaster and bookings direct. I'm guessing they haven't made all the upper tier available yet.

ticketmaster have got some on the top tier now.

I've got Section 111 in the O2 for Raw, I'm hoping they are good for getting onto TV with. I got them from Ticket Line, but still haven't got a confirmation E-Mail which is a big worry :cry:

I wanted section 414 in the upper tier, but have been searching for the last 30 minutes and none are available in the upper bowl at all. Gutted as I can't really shell out for the more expensive seats.

they can't have sold out already. they might not be on the system yet, they don't always put them all live at the same time. you could try different sites (there's ticketmaster, see tickets, ticketfactory and stargreen that should have o2 tickets) or keep checking back.

Cheers, I've only been checking out ticketmaster and bookings direct. I'm guessing they haven't made all the upper tier available yet.

ticketmaster have got some on the top tier now.

Still haven't been able to get a seat in the blocks I want. Been looking all day and can't be arsed anymore. Maybe next year. Thanks anyway.

• Paid Members
the people in the front row get their tickets via other means.

Stop talking bollocks. I've been front row at a few Braehead shows and got them all through Ticketmaster. And I don't know anyone who works at the arena, or in the biz*.

*Aside from Steiner, obviously, but I doubt even he has the power to tell Ticketmaster what people are sitting front row.

or it's a charity foundation or something that's got them tickets

Why don't you get your tickets through them then?. I'm sure you're more than eligible, you massive syndrome.

They'll probably even set aside a seat for Hollow Girl, too.

Archived