WWE Wrestlemania Revenge Tour 2012

ThePhenom

He seemed pretty clued up and was talking about how the Zack Ryder T shirts they were selling at the show were infact banned now

Bit of a stupid thing for him to say when he was looking at them at a WWE show where they were being sold.

Johnnyboy done the most worthwhile thing in his career by getting the crowd to chant "dobber" at Dolph, but managed to un-redeem himself by doing the shittest Scottish accent of all time afterwards, seriously, I could go to Africa and find one of those kids that speak in that fucked up language with the clicking sound, and get them to try doing it, guaranteed it comes out closer than John's attempt. Fucking weapon.

Just be thankful he spoke without falling down into the fetal position, which is his instinct whenever someone asks him to speak in public. The poor, shy, wooden twat.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Had a great time at the Glasgow show last night.

Drew/Santino was really weird. It was worked (I'm guessing) the exact same way they'd have been doing it in other cities. Drew completely dominating poor Santino, except this time to fucking HUGE applause. Santino got the upset win to the disgust of the crowd, which I thought was a pretty rotten thing to do. Would it have really hurt them that much to give Drew a win?, last year in Aberdeen I seen Drew look like an absolute megastar, it seems such a long time ago now, real waste of a great talent.

Mcgillicutty/Otunga vs Primo/Alex Riley was far more fun than it had any right to be. There was a wee lad probably about 4 or 5 near me who made the match more entertaining with his screams of "OTUNGLE, YOU'RE A CHEAT!", d'aaaawww.

Mason Ryan squashed Curt Hawkins. There was big "WELSH BATISTA!" chants. Nuff said.

Ziggler/hoMorrison went way too long for my liking, got fun near the end, though. Johnnyboy done the most worthwhile thing in his career by getting the crowd to chant "dobber" at Dolph, but managed to un-redeem himself by doing the shittest Scottish accent of all time afterwards, seriously, I could go to Africa and find one of those kids that speak in that fucked up language with the clicking sound, and get them to try doing it, guaranteed it comes out closer than John's attempt. Fucking weapon.

The six man tag was awesome. I single-handedly made up for every lacklustre reaction Nash has had since his return, by going completely spastic when that NWO theme hit. It was great to see Cena again too. You can't help but get chills during his entrance, it's like half the arena's just got the news that they've won the lottery, and the other half just got the same news, but they've aready chucked their ticket away. I'll never tire of looking at grown men, easily into their thirties, howling in anger to the point where they're red-faced and nearly in tears just because Cena's doing a shoulderblock, it's astonishing.

Punk/Del Rio dragged on a bit, but was still good fun. Del Rio's timing of his mannerisms is great, so are Ricardo's, actually. Punk was crazy over!, he done a good job milking reactions out of the crowd from the moment he stepped out, right through to the post-match shit, good to see.

You can't beat a good night out at the wrestling!.

There was also Beth vs Eve.

• Paid Members
Ziggler/hoMorrison went way too long for my liking, got fun near the end, though. Johnnyboy done the most worthwhile thing in his career by getting the crowd to chant "dobber" at Dolph, but managed to un-redeem himself by doing the shittest Scottish accent of all time afterwards, seriously, I could go to Africa and find one of those kids that speak in that fucked up language with the clicking sound, and get them to try doing it, guaranteed it comes out closer than John's attempt. Fucking weapon.

His accent was terrible but it was worth it to see Ziggler lose it and piss himself laughing at him.

You forgot to mention WWE sensing that you only had time to have a fag during intermission, so kindly put on another intermission straight away so you could grab a drink and a hotdog.

In that case ou missed Beth stealing Eve's "dance" taunts.

• Paid Members
I'm not long back from the Glasgow show tonight, sell out of course, not me, the show. Oh who am i kidding! I loved it! For the first time since i was going through puberty i actually really enjoyed the wrestling on offer. Normally i like the entertainment and sleazy side of wrestling but i found myself really getting into the matches tonight. I got to see Kevin Nash wrestle live and that's a first for me and the show near enough was 3 hours long. I can't complain.

HUD THE FUCKING BUS!!!

You've hit puberty?!?!? :confused:

Had a great time at the Glasgow show last night.

Drew/Santino was really weird. It was worked (I'm guessing) the exact same way they'd have been doing it in other cities. Drew completely dominating poor Santino, except this time to fucking HUGE applause. Santino got the upset win to the disgust of the crowd, which I thought was a pretty rotten thing to do. Would it have really hurt them that much to give Drew a win?, last year in Aberdeen I seen Drew look like an absolute megastar, it seems such a long time ago now, real waste of a great talent.

Mcgillicutty/Otunga vs Primo/Alex Riley was far more fun than it had any right to be. There was a wee lad probably about 4 or 5 near me who made the match more entertaining with his screams of "OTUNGLE, YOU'RE A CHEAT!", d'aaaawww.

Mason Ryan squashed Curt Hawkins. There was big "WELSH BATISTA!" chants. Nuff said.

The six man tag was awesome. I single-handedly made up for every lacklustre reaction Nash has had since his return, by going completely spastic when that NWO theme hit. It was great to see Cena again too. You can't help but get chills during his entrance, it's like half the arena's just got the news that they've won the lottery, and the other half just got the same news, but they've aready chucked their ticket away. I'll never tire of looking at grown men, easily into their thirties, howling in anger to the point where they're red-faced and nearly in tears just because Cena's doing a shoulderblock, it's astonishing.

Punk/Del Rio dragged on a bit, but was still good fun. Del Rio's timing of his mannerisms is great, so are Ricardo's, actually. Punk was crazy over!, he done a good job milking reactions out of the crowd from the moment he stepped out, right through to the post-match shit, good to see.

You can't beat a good night out at the wrestling!.

There was also Beth vs Eve.

And what about the dance off! Those 2 women, oh they knew how to move. They know how to please a man, especially the one with the black hair, she was up and down and girating her bum and then she put the arm in the air :thumbsup: Of course i cheered the kid that won. I was standing behind him when he got picked.

I've got Section 111 in the O2 for Raw, I'm hoping they are good for getting onto TV with. I got them from Ticket Line, but still haven't got a confirmation E-Mail which is a big worry :cry:

I wanted section 414 in the upper tier, but have been searching for the last 30 minutes and none are available in the upper bowl at all. Gutted as I can't really shell out for the more expensive seats.

I've got Section 111 in the O2 for Raw, I'm hoping they are good for getting onto TV with. I got them from Ticket Line, but still haven't got a confirmation E-Mail which is a big worry :cry:

wouldn't worry, there's a load of gigs on sale today (Coldplay, Download) and when there's a large volume of sales the emails often get delayed. You could always ring them to confirm if you're worried but it will probably take a while to get through.

111 is where I am as well. They're always good seats as they're banked so you don't have to worry about someone blocking your view but still pretty close. If getting on TV is your thing you should be able to spot yourself.

I wanted section 414 in the upper tier, but have been searching for the last 30 minutes and none are available in the upper bowl at all. Gutted as I can't really shell out for the more expensive seats.

they can't have sold out already. they might not be on the system yet, they don't always put them all live at the same time. you could try different sites (there's ticketmaster, see tickets, ticketfactory and stargreen that should have o2 tickets) or keep checking back.

wouldn't worry, there's a load of gigs on sale today (Coldplay, Download) and when there's a large volume of sales the emails often get delayed. You could always ring them to confirm if you're worried but it will probably take a while to get through.

111 is where I am as well. They're always good seats as they're banked so you don't have to worry about someone blocking your view but still pretty close. If getting on TV is your thing you should be able to spot yourself.

Oh that's alright then, was getting a bit worried for a while there! I think I'll just wait a day or so for the E-Mail. A clear view of the ring is my first priority really, but I wouldn't mind seeing myself :)

they can't have sold out already. they might not be on the system yet, they don't always put them all live at the same time. you could try different sites (there's ticketmaster, see tickets, ticketfactory and stargreen that should have o2 tickets) or keep checking back.

Cheers, I've only been checking out ticketmaster and bookings direct. I'm guessing they haven't made all the upper tier available yet.

Archived